obviously your mom needed therapy.

Začít od začátku

"What about you two?" Ken asked, particularly Enid cause he didn't expect the goth girl next to her to speak.

Surprisingly she did.

"I'm escaping nevermore and Jericho as a whole" Wednesday stated. "I refuse to be shaped in my parents' image"

"Makes sense," Ken nodded. He tried to interact with the girl as little as he could.

"But I can't with Weems watching" Wednesday continued, nodding towards the school's principal who sat on a bench not far away. On instinct and before he could stop himself, Kendrick smiled and waved at the lady who immediately waved back.

"Don't draw her attention!" Wednesday hissed at the boy who immediately dropped his hand.

"Sorry"

"Anyways, safe travels again, Wednesday" Enid smiled at her soon to be ex-roommate. "Hey, Ajax, Kenny... Wanna go to the ring toss booth with me?"

"Y- yeah sure" Ajax seemed stunned that she'd asked.

"Yep" Ken nodded and the trio were about to leave Wednesday to her escape plan.

"Actually, is it alright if I borrowed Kendrick for a while?" Wednesday spoke up.

"I'm sorry, what?" The blue haired boy froze in his tracks.

"I need you to help me distract Weems" Wednesday looked at him.

"With all due and undue respect,why me?" Ken asked.

"Because you're the only one seemingly competent enough to" The spooky girl stated. "Plus you don't have a choice"

"Sure, you can," Enid nodded. "See ya, Kenny!"

"Good luck buddy" Ajax patted him on the shoulder.

"No, no don't leave me with her-" Ken started but the two took off quickly. "Fuck you!"

"Quit whining, I'll have no further use for you soon enough" Wednesday said, picking up a dart.

"Thanks,I feel better already" Ken shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets. "So what am I doing exactly?"

"On my signal, go and give Weems your panda, '' Wednesday said, throwing a dart at the balloon in front of her.

"What? Fuck No!" Ken shook his head. "I won this shit with hard work and dedication"

"I'll make your life hell" Wednesday threatened.

"Plot twist; I was raised in hell" The nephalem rolled his eyes. "you can't show me anything worse than what I've already"

"I've made corpses cry" Wednesday looked him in the eyes. "You won't be that hard to break"

"You know you can just win your own damn panda"

"First bright idea you've ever produced" Wednesday looked back at the dart booth.

"I was smart enough to save you from a falling gargoyle" Ken snorted.

"That's actually the biggest act of foolishness  I've seen so far" Wednesday countered.

"And you're alive," Ken smiled. "You're welcome"

"I told you before," Wednesday said. "I didn't want to be rescued. I could save myself"

"Whatever you say,oh self sufficient one" Ken shrugged.

At that moment,a boy walked in on the both of them as Wednesday threw another dart. Ken looked to see who it was.

Xavier Thorpe.