Tae: what is it hubby? (Ahh... JK got mini heart attack listening"hubby" from Tae's mouth)

Jk: actually...I,,you...I mean are you comfortable with wearing a gown in wedding?

Tae: (blush) I'm boii "shy"

Jk: you're just my wife...for me please?

Tae:..............................okii.."shy"

Jk smiled at that and kissed Tae's nose..he went towards designer asking her to show him the gown he liked..

he went towards designer asking her to show him the gown he liked

The designer was confused but showed anyways.. JM was also impressed with JK's test..they finalized that gown and JK's outfit was chosen by vmin...

they finalized that gown and JK's outfit was chosen by vmin

They were done with outfit so they entered jewellery shop... Jk clearly said that he wants something which will look perfect for his WiFey..they showed everything but Tae was denying saying the diamonds are heavy he can't handle but who will listen to him... finally JM made him shut his mouth and selected the jewellery with JK..

 finally JM made him shut his mouth and selected the jewellery with JK

The wedding ring

The wedding ring

Tae's veil..

Like this...they bought the necessary things and was walking towards lift to go to their parents but suddenly Tae held JM's hand stopping him.. JK noticed Tae's hesitation..he didn't said anything though.. Tae signalled JM something which JM understood but what will they say to yoonkook... finally JK asked..

Jk: what happened wifey?

Tae: n.. nothing hubby,,

Jk: you sure? Why not coming then?

Tae: umm... hubby,,me and JM need to buy something,, we'll be back in 30----

YG: NO....we bought everything,, what you need now? Huh,,,wait..it's this baby chicks idea right?

JM: yeah ...yoonie,,how can you blame me without knowing anything,,it's Tae who asked me to go with him..

Tae: I really need---

Jk: what do you need tell me,,I'll go buy it,,it's not safe to go without us..hmm?

Tae didn't said anything so JK took his hand and bring him in side...

Jk: what happened baby? Why are you not telling me?

Tae:...........

Jk: look,,I'm your hubby right?(Tae nodded) then you can share everything with me you know? You don't need to hesitate..

Tae:........

Jk: "sigh" okay...if you don't want to say-----

Tae: I need to buy undergarments (Tae said this closing eyes tightly)

Jk was shocked for some seconds before he blushed at the thought of Tae wearing undergarments...but Tae didn't had to use before that much then why now..

Jk: baby,,you don't use them usually..why---

Tae: you bunny hubby,, because of you my boobies are getting big big so I've to use them.. now will you take me there or I'll go alone..

Jk silently walked towards undergarments shop holding Tae's hand...he was the reason of Tae's boobies condition made him flustered.. but what can he do when his WiFey is too much beautiful to resist...

They entered there and salesman looked confused cz both of them were boys so...but JK's one glare was enough for them to lower their eyes and mind their own business.. Tae shyly looked for his size and when he found it he took it before going in trial room... JK was waiting outside but his mind was full of Tae's beautiful boobies with bra...he was too much pervert that he started to daydreaming (like author 🌚)
JK's thoughts were cut off when he noticed Tae wasn't coming out so he knocked on the door and asked if Tae was fine but with Tae's voice he was sure Tae was in problem.. JK didn't think anything before opening the door and entering inside...his eyes widened after entering,,cz what he saw made him dead shocked... other hand Tae got startled at the sudden door opening..he got shy after seeing JK standing there cz he was just wearing bra in his upper body and he wasn't able to open the hook of the bra... JK was looking at Tae without any emotion which made Tae nervous...he tried to cover his body with his white shirt which was hanging in his shoulder... JK slowly slowly walked towards Tae and Tae's back touched the mirror behind him.. JK directly kissed Tae resting his hand on Tae's boobies... Tae moaned at that,,, JK was hungrily kissing him pressing his boobies with his both hands.. Tae rested his hands on JK's neck... JK went down kissing, sucking Tae's neck,, collarbone, cleavage..he paused for some seconds before opening Tae's bra's hook from behind... Tae shivered at that while moaning under his breath.. JK intensely looked at Tae before attacked on those round pink boobies.. Tae was moaning cultching onto JK's hair,, JK bend down on his knees to get better position for his businessue...he held his two fingers in front of Tae's mouth demanding"suck" while Tae's nipple is still in his mouth... Tae took his fingers in mouth and started to suck like candy.. JK was kissing, licking, sucking Tae's chest and waist when suddenly Tae whimpered..

Jk: w.. what h.. happened..(breathing heavily)

Tae: umm....(moaned)

Jk looked down and saw Tae is hard and JK also,, their members are touching and Tae's moan wasn't helping either,,, JK wasn't thinking straight....he looked at Tae with hooded eyes before turning Tae....Tae's back was facing JK's front,,his shirt was barely on his body.... JK suddenly thrusted his d!ck on Tae's ass.. Tae loudly moaned... JK was rubbing his d!ck against Tae's ass while both were growning and moaning...

Tae: h..hu..hubby...umm,,,

Jk: yes..huhh,,baby say what you want,,

Tae: hubby,,umm...t..take me,,ahh....

Jk didn't respond but rubbed his d!ck aggressively against Tae's ass giving friction to Tae's spine... JK was continuously sucking and biting Tae's neck and back... their position was too much intimate that they could feel each other even though they had clothes on...after sometime later when both calmed themselves down they went outside...no they didn't did further cz JK didn't wanted their first time like this..he want it special in his way...he came out with Tae in his arms bridal style cz Tae was tired now...he asked the staff to pack the things and pay the bill for him...when he was done he left from there ignoring everyone's stare...

Sarange 💜