𝟐𝟓, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

Quinn started to notice the demeanor change occurring in the girl. He took note of the way her eyes didn't look as lively. They were starting to be painted as drained of life, and happiness.

Her smile looked dimmed when Luke wasn't around. She always seemed to scrolling on her phone. Getting a secret peek he saw the endless scrolling of hateful comments that he knew was the culprit.

When the two were alone in the basement after Luke and Jack left to go play football with some of the boys. Quinn couldn't keep seeing the girl he saw as his little sister seemingly suffering.

His curiosity got the best of him, and decided to take a look at the abundance of disgusting comments on her feed. He felt like he was suffocating as his eyes scanned the usage of words he never thought someone could call someone so sweet and easy going as Delilah.

"Delilah" Quinn said her name as she peeled her eyes away from her phone. "I know about the comments" He told her as she felt tears rise to her water line. "You do?" She peeped as her voice was shakey from the overwhelming sadness.

"Yeah" Quinn nodded his head as let out a quivering breath and wiped her eyes. "Come here" he opened his arms. Delilah jumped at the opportunity and clung onto the boy for dear life.

She sobbed into his chest as closed his eyes feeling so defeated that she kept this in for nearly a week. He rubbed her back as she sniffled into his chest, her knees felt weak. And unable to support her weight.

"Delilah. Dont let those comments influence you. By saying such hateful things to you" Quinn started as her sniffles were muffled by his chest. "Luke looks at you like you're a goddess. He literally worships you, and is madly in love" he reminded as he heard her small chuckle.

"Delilah talk to him about it. Okay? Im so sorry you felt like this. People actually suck" He squeezed her tighter as she rested her nodded her head. "I love you so much" Quinn kissed her head as she sniffled.

Pulling away slightly Delilah wiped her teary eyes and looked at up. "I love you too Quinny" She said it back to him as he looked to her with a sad smile. "Please talk to him okay?" He pleaded as she nodded her head and sniffled once more. "I will, and thanks i needed a hug from you" she laughed a bit as he laughed too. "Any time" he had a small smile on his face looking down to the torn up girl.

It was later in the same night as she was on her phone, lying next to his body. She had some self control on both looking at the comments, but they still lingered in her mind.

Luke was scrolling on his phone as Delilah was debating on telling him about the insults. A shakey breath left her lips as she glanced up to him.

"Luke?" Her voice quivered a bit as Luke looked to her with a concerned look. "Hm?" He asked while searching her eyes for any answer. "Do you check your comments?" She asked as he looked a little even more confused.

"No not really?" He answered as she sighed and rubbed her tired eyes. Pulling out her phone she showed him her and his comment sections.

As Lukes eyes got lost in the jumble of nasty remarks and insults. When Luke finally processed what people said about his girlfriend he felt his heart drop to his stomach. It felt like someone was wrapping their hands around his throat, and suffocating him.

"Delilah" he looked up to her with misery as her lips quivered as Lukes heart shattered. "Come here" He sat up a bit and opened his arms. She crawled into the blanket of security in which he provided.

"I have so many words i could use to describe you your so many things" He explained as she sniffled. "You're beautiful, kind, funny, a little bossy, and my favorite swiftie" He listed off as smiled a bit. "People who comment that are just bored. And im so lucky to have you." He kissed her head as she still was in his arms.

"They're just jealous that we're dating. They're so insignificant" He rubbed her back in a motion to calm her body down. "I love you" He told her as she pulled away slightly looking into his eyes.

Her eyes were teary as her nose was red and she kept sniffling. "I love you too" she said back as Luke wiped her cheeks where the tears left trails cascading down her cheek.

"So please Delilah, dont look at the comments. In my eyes you're so beautiful and gorgeous." He gushed as she had a small smile on her face listening to his words. "Dont look at them anymore okay?" He pleaded as she sniffled and nodded her head.

"If you do I'll have to tickle you" He laughed as his hands went to her sides. She squealed as she squirmed under his touch. "Okay ill never look at them again!" She promised not being able to keep up with his brutal tickles.

"Promise?" He asked as she nodded her head quickly. "Never ever again" she assured as Luke smiled and leaned down to pepper kisses on her face as she smiled. "You're the best girlfriend i could ever ask for" he whispered into her ear as she smiled and kissed him. "And you're the best boyfriend" she told him as he smiled and pulled her body close to him.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Ive literally been so inactive im so sorry guys. Anyways this chapter is so long and i really dont know why tbh. The emotion to write this tbh was so easy because ive been bottling everything up 😗. I need to stop doing that but it whatevs. Thanks for reading guys and ilysm!! 🤭🫶🏻

word count: 1585