Prologue

Theodore had always come off as a defensive man, ever since his mother passed he couldn't even feel happiness anymore. Seeing all the cruel things his father could do to the woman he loved just made him not want to love anyone. He feared that he would turn out like his father, abusive, manipulative, and just all around a bad man.

     He had witnessed first hand what kind of man his father was, being forced to watch as his mother was tortured by the man that was supposed to take care of them both. After that day, his father decided that he would be the new target of the abuse. There were many times that Theodore would return to Hogwarts with bruises and cuts on his body, he never told his friends though, they wouldn't understand why he was being abused.

     It got worse when Theodore came out as Bisexual to his father. His father lost it on Theodore, calling him names and punching him multiple times. That wasn't all though, his father forced a woman on him, he was sexually assaulted because of his father. This had always been a nasty trigger for him, but then he met Spencer.

     Spencer Hart, the Slytherin sweetheart. You thought Lorenzo was sweet? Spencer was twice as sweet. The man always seemed happy, no matter what was going on, he could be dying and he would smile. It irked Theodore to see how happy one person could be, he became jealous of Spencer after their second year and it put a strain on their friendship.

     This is where the story will begin, two friends who refuse to acknowledge that they need each other. Two young men grappling with their own traumas. Their paths unexpectedly converge, forming a deep bond as they navigate their pain together. Amidst the chaos of their healing, love blossoms, offering them solace and strength to overcome their pasts and build a future filled with hope and understanding. 

Two unlikely lovers, united in healing.