Chapter 51

Scaramouche was finally ending it all.

Taking a deep breath, and gazing at the setting sun, that was almost gone over the horizon. With the rain completely soaking him, and a small smile, Scaramouche moved forward.

Right when Scaramouche tipped himself forward and was going to fall off into the water, arms wrapped themselves around his middle and pulled him back. Him and the person who grabbed him both fell on to the wet stone ground. They were hugging him so tightly. Scaramouche was in shock and confused.

"What the fuck were you doing?!" 

That voice...

Scaramouche turned his head to see the person holding him was Kazuha. His wet white hair stuck to his face. Tears were mixing with the rain drops on his face. He looked angry, terrified and relieved all at the same time.

"I..." Scaramouche couldn't say anything. He was just going to kill himself. He almost succeeded. But Kazuha. He actually came. He actually saved him. Someone saved him. Everything that had happened in his life only seemed to hit Scaramouche properly now.  It was all so overwhelming. His mother and father fighting, his mother dying, his father's abuse, Tamaki's support, Venti, Xiao, Heizou and Kazuha. It was always fucking Kazuha. 

"Scara..?" Kazuha asked.

Scaramouche looked up at him once more and burst into tears. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He sobbed the loudest and most uncontrollably he ever had in his entire life. He just wanted to cry so much right now. Kazuha also started crying and hugged Scaramouche even tighter.

"Goddammit, I'm so glad you're safe." Kazuha cried.

The two just cried together and didn't even hear Kazuha's phone ringing repeatedly.

----

"Why the fuck isn't he picking up?" Venti said, calling Kazuha for the thirteenth time.

"Mind your language." Zhongli scolded him.

"Right sorry." 

Tamaki and Venti had called Mr. Zhongli right away and explained everything to him. Mr. Zhongli rushed right over with Xiao and Heizou who had insisted on accompanying them. Xiao had been upset at Venti but that was only for ten something seconds before the man was all over his boyfriend. Mr. Zhongli and Tamaki talked about everything else while the three friends had their reunion.

"I need my other phone, dammit." Tamaki said. 

"Why? Is there something there?" Heizou asked. He had already taken a whole admiration to Tamaki and was constantly sticking to the uni student.

"I can track Scaramouche's phone down on it." Tamaki explained.

"Why didn't you tell all that before?! Then me and Kazuha wouldn't have had to run around the whole city!" Venti exclaimed, exasperated.

"Sorry, I forgot because of the whole panic..." Tamaki muttered, with an apologetic smile. 

Venti still looked furious and wanted to yell at Tamaki but decided to display some manners in front of his future father-in-law who was giving him a warning glare.

"You can track Mr. Raiden's phone?" Mr. Zhongli asked Tamaki.

"Yeah. It's some sort of parental thing that allows parents to track their kid's location. I did when Scaramouche was younger because of worry but I haven't touched the app in years since Scaramouche started middle school and stopped relying on me so much." Tamaki responded. "It's also on my old phone so it's sometimes easy for me to forget it existed."

"I see. Should we go to your university right now?" Mr. Zhongli.

"Nah, I just need to run a couple of blocks from here to reach my parents home! I'll call you once I find the two, alright?" Tamaki grinned at the three before running off into the rain.