Clutching their title closely and shouting at the twisted women in the ring PVA backs away heading backstage.

Offscreen:

The trio made their way backstage, packing up and getting ready to leave for the next town immediately.

Leanne felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but she decided to answer it when they're driving.

"I can drive if you guys want?" Leanne offers seeing them both tired and possibly sore from their match.

"Nah I'll go first, we'll take turns." Stacy replies.

"You sure?"

"Leanne, I gotta stay up anyway my mom is suppose to call and I don't wanna miss it cause I'm sleeping." Stacy answers.

Being on the road meant being away from family a lot, rarely do they get a chance to call or text because of time zone differences or just by working.

Leanne understood, nodding her head. She got in the passenger seat of the car, Jesse in the back and Stacy in front.

"So..." Stacy says.

"So?" Leanne asks.

"You started your storyline with Uso today!" Stacy beams.

"Do we really need to talk about this now?" Leanne whines.

"Yes, I need something to stay up and this interests me." Stacy says.

"Why? We're just working a storyline." Leanne shrugs.

"The way that stare down went didn't scream storyline." Stacy quirks an eyebrow.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Leanne turns to her.

"Ya boy was eyeing you down girl! On and off TV, in catering you didn't feel it, his eyes was glued to you." Stacy tells her.

"And then he came up to all of us and asked us to take you away, no nervousness or nothing." She continues.

"Stacy, our conversation was about the storyline and ideas for our dynamic in it, nothing else." Leanne denies her assumptions.

"That look after Mark said "cut" didn't scream storyline." Stacy retorts.

"It was two seconds after he said cut, probably slow reaction time." Leanne shrugs.

"Uh-huh you keep denying my claims, I got a gut feeling its something else going on and you know it too." Stacy tells her.

"Stacy every gut feeling you've had has been little things that turn out to be the completely opposite, we're working that it and you know I don't date co-workers." Leanne defends.

"I never said my feeling was to date him." Stacy points out.

"I know what you meant ok." She glared into the side of her friends head.

"Mhm, maybe you just assume that." Stacy retorts.

"Yeah, ok, I assumed that, can we drop this conversation." Leanne folds her arms.

"Fine," Stacy waves her off turning on the radio playing some tunes.

Leanne rolls her eyes going on her phone. Turning it on she noticed she has a notification from messenger.

UceyJucey🤙

Hey, it's Jey
10:22PM

Hey
10:40PM

Hey yall got out the show good? 10:40PM

Yh, you?
10:41PM

Jimmy got pissed at the guards for not letting us out so he threatened to run over the barrier
10:41PM

lmao😭
honestly I'm not surprised
10:42 PM

Yeah im looking over the segment from earlier...pumpkin? That my new nickname or sum
10:43PM

Eh, why not you keep calling me ma every change you get
10:44PM

I don't see you stopping me
10:44PM

Maybe I don't mind it
if I did
I'd tell you
10:45PM

Trust me I know
you stay standing on business
since that catering thing last week
10:45PM

Yh about that
sorry
I was kinda heated in the moment
You coming out there wasn't a part of my plan for the night
10:46PM

It's ite you were caught off guard
Covered it up good though
10:47PM

Gotta learn to improvise right
Plus I'll admit getting to tell you off was kinda fun
10:48PM

You can put me in my place any day mama
10:48PM

👀😭
Boy go drink some water
sounding thirsty over there
10:49PM

only for you
10:50PM

mhm keep it professional Uso
don't make me use that block buttom
10:51PM

ofc ma, it's all in good fun
10:52PM

Yh yh I'll catch you at the nxt show
10:53PM

Drive safe
10:54PM
Leanne liked your message

        "Aye listen and then she was like 'maybe I don't mind it, if I did I'd tell you'." Jey read out the message to Jimmy who was driving.

"AH! She feelin you uce, she feelin you!" Jimmy hypes him up.

"I can't believe this!" Cody gasps from the backseat.

"That ain't it bruh, I told her she can put me in my place any day right," Jimmy put his hand over his mouth as Jey told him everything else.

"so she started laughing talkin' 'bout drink some water sounding thirsty over there. So I told her only for you she was 'kEeP it pRoFeSsiOnAl' I was like ite cool drives safe" He turns to them.

"Listen right, she. liked. the. message."

"OHHH!" Both men cheered Jimmy slapping Jey' shoulder repeatedly for a dap up.

"AHHH! You hot, you hot." Jimmy says.

Cody laughing in the back.

"You know the guys gotta pay extra just for texting now right?" Cody asks him.

"Really?" Jey looks at him.

"Yeah, she even told you nothing else besides work and now yall flirty, no body ever got that." Cody says.

"I told yall I was gon get it done right, look at me now." Jey smiles, laughing, he looked back at the text thread even though brief it made him smile.

"They guys are gonna freak when they hear this that's for sure." Jimmy laughs.

"Yeah." Jey's smile faltered a little bit but he looked back down at the messages finding that smile again.