𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

"I would love to if I'm welcome, then I'd love that then." Colin jumped off the bench in excitement as he grabbed her hand and walked away with her hand in hand. Now the budding couple returns back to Aubrey Hall.

Walking into the drawing room with Colin Anissa was greeted by an excited Hyacinth greeted her with a smile and hug. "Ms.Anissa your back, I love your dress how are you?!" Anissa laughed and hugged the young girl. "Hya it's so good to see you too, hello Benedict how are you," he stood and walked over with a smile and shook my hand.

"I'm fine and it's quite a pleasure seeing you again Anissa." Anissa smiled as they all sat down on the couches with Colin on the right and Benedict on the left. Hyacinth skipped to where Anissa sat and smiled to the woman. "Can you do my hair please do my hair Ms.Anissa?!" Anissa laughed and said, "Of course go get a brush and some ribbons," and with that said the young girl took off in a sprint.

Colin heart warmed at the sight of the woman he possibly loved bonding so well with his siblings. Anissa then turned to Benedict. "So Benedict, Colin has told me you enjoy art, I'd love to go over sketches and technique," Benedicts eyes lite up at the mention of his craft. "Oh, of course let me go get my book." he also sprinted off to his room as Hyacinth came back with a brush and some ribbons.

Anissa placed a soft pillow on the floor so the young girl could sit. Anissa took out the current style in her hair as she began to brush her hair and talk to Hyacinth, while she babbled Colin cracked open a book, but most his attention was on the girl next to her and her motherly instinct were amazing, he could see it now Anissa stomach swollen with his child made him smile, Anissa caught his smile and looked to him.

"Whats got you smiling?" He smiled back and leaned over to her ear and whispered, "You." that made her blush profusely, you could almost see it. Colin then leaned back when Benedict came back and with two sketch book. While Anissa did Hyacinth's hair, she discussed art techniques.

To others they Anissa looked like she belong, like family. As Anissa laugh loudly to Benedicts story Violet and Daphne Bridgerton walked into the room. "What is she doing here?" Daphne exclaimed. Colin rolled his eyes at his younger sister, but Benedict spoke up, "She is a guest Daphne mind your manners," and before she could respond her mother gave her a pointed look. And she walked over to the piano.

"Daphne you play lovely, so please," Violet gestured to her daughter. Colin turned to Anissa and asked "Will you be attending the Crawford ball?" Anissa smirked turning to Colin after finishing his sisters hair. Leaning down to her she whispered, "All done, you look beautiful." The girl jumped up and ran to a mirror, and then back to tackle Anissa in a hug.

"Thank, Thank, Thank, I love it!" She giggled at the girls gratitude. "Colin I will be attending if you're escorting me,"Colin leaned closer and whispered, "You got it," which left chills to Anissa as she smirked.

The ladies in the room got into an uncomfortable convo so Colin turned to Benedict, "Brothers fancy a round of Fencing?" Benedict quickly nodded his head and as the brothers tried to escape Anissa spoke up, "Colin are you just to leave me here, I love fencing!" Everyone in the room was quite shocked, but Anissa didn't care, she tapped his chest and made her way to the backyard.

The men followed her outside with the fencing swords. "Well toss me one boys!" Anissa laughed as she tied he dress up. "Alright, you're asking for it." Benedict said as he tossed the other sword in his hand to her.

"Unguard!!," Anissa got ready in a fighting stance with Benedict in a strong stance against Anissa. "Do not hurt my woman, Ben!" Anissa turned to Colin as he laughed and pointed the sword towards him. "I'm not yours until there is a ring on this finger." She point to her wedding finger and turned back to Benedict.