Chapter two: Tomato juice.

No one's Pov:

The next day at school went by pretty fast.
The kids in the school at daytime were doing their lessons.
As the day ended, all the kids went out of the school, some of them getting greeted by their parents, some of them heading towards the bus station, and some of them walking back at home with their friends, chatting with eachother.

After a while, the principal left too, leaving only the guardian watching over the school at night.
As night came by, the other students went out of their sleeping spots.

(y/n)'s Pov:

As I woke up, it was already night, so it meant that it was another night of lesson.
As I got up from my "bed", I floated down on the cold floor of the broom's closet, grabbing by small backpack, opening the door, before closing it again behind me.

As I started walking up the stairs, I saw that the box where KongKong slept was already empty, so he was already up.
Soon after I saw one of the lockers opening with a soft creek.
Cula just woke up.
As he stood out of the locker, he fixed up his spiky dark blue hair and grabbed his backpack, before glancing at me, as I stood there without saying a word.

Cula's Pov:

I was still sleeping in the locker, until I heard a door opening, before being closed again.
I opened my eyes, opening the locker, spetting out of it as I fixed my hair and grabbed my red backpack.
I felt someone staring, so I lifted my gaze towards the stairs, seeing (y/n), the new student from the night before.

"What are you looking at?"

I said, a little bit annoyed by the fact that she stood there without saying anything.

"Nothing, sorry"

(y/n) said back, as she quickly walked up the stairs, leaving me there.
I just rolled my eyes, walking up the stairs too, heading towards the vending machine to grab a "can" of tomato juice.
After a while, I reached the classroom, seeing (y/n) talking with my other classmates.
Just a single night has passed and she was already talking with my friends.
I just ignored them and walked towards my desk, finding it full of drawings and sketches made by the same exact kid from today. That made me pissed, like everynight.
I grabbed a tissue and some disinfectant, trying to wipe away those pen marks on my desk.

Soon after, Kebi, my kind of enemy, walked towards me.

"Hey Cula, why don't you talk to (y/n) too?"

He asked.

"No thanks, if I wanted to talk to her, I've already done so."

I said back.

"She's actually kinda cool if you get to know her, you should talk to her more"

Kebi said, before walking back to (y/n) and my classmates.
I saw (y/n) smiling a little, as she giggled.
That made me kind of angry, I don't know why. I was also feeling a little annoyed and pissed.

After some minutes, KongKong jumped towards his desk, saying "He's coming! He's coming!", announcing us that Mr. Reaper was about to enter the classroom.
Soon after, Mr. Reaper walked in the class, starting the lesson.

(y/n)'s Pov:

As I reached the classroom, my classmates went all towards me, asking me a lot of questions like "How did you sleep?" "How are you feeling today?" etcetera..
It felt nice actually.

Soon after, Cula joins in the class, holding a "can" of what looked.. tomato juice?.. I guess it was kinda obvious since he was a vampire, but maybe he was still too young to drink real blood, or maybe he just didn't like the taste of it.
He looked at me and at his other friends, but he didn't say a thing, he just walked over to his desk, before starting to clean it.