O3 , missing.

𖥻 CHAPTER THREE
OLIVIA & RYAN !
missing.

           "FUCKING CANCELLED?!" Bobby yells out angered, throwing his helmet onto the concrete pavement "WHAT THE FUCK?! You cant cancel the game!"

Us girls all share a look 'seriously evan?' "You heard the man, Let's go fletcher. games going to be rescheduled, let's get changed." The coach says to Evan, ushering his players back towards the locker rooms.

"Until when? Until when, June? I'm going to be fucking graduated by then bro." Evan says angered. He storms off and starts walking towards the football field

"where you going?" Scuba asks, holding his hands up in question. "I'm gonna go play! that's what i'm going to do."

"Dude, you cant play football alone, dumbass" Scuba yells out

"Watch me!" Scuba gives up on the conversation, letting evan be evan.

"One of Us!" McCarty shouts out as he fires a gun causing everyone to let out a gasp

"McCarty what the fuck are you doing!" Sheriff newlon says

"I was just going to fire it off if they won the game," he puts his hands up in defense "it's just fucking gun powder, it's alright." McCarty says shrugging it off.

"Sorry sheriff! My kids a fucking idiot" McCartys dad shouts, scuba and yulia walking away.

"God i hate those things, i cant even smell the powder" Jessica says. "My dad took it so serious he insisted i learn how to pack it, made me do it over and over again. Almost blew up in my hand."

"Jess you should go home, Olivia, Gaby, Maybe go find evan and get him out of here" Sheriff Newlon says

"I heard they found blood,"

"Yeah, the people missing were at the RightMart. You stay together, or at least in pairs." He tells us before walking away.

"Shit. I'll go get him" Gaby says as she starts heading towards the football field, in search of evan.

"We'll meet you inside!" I yell out to her.

I'm sat down on the stairs waiting for gabby and Evan to show up when i get a text from Ryan.

ry 💙

ry 💙
hey wya

vi
school
was gonna go to the game but it got cancelled

ry 💙
want me to pick you up?

I look up from my phone, turning towards jessica who's waiting by the door. "Hey Jess, you wouldn't mind waiting for Gaby, would you? Ry wants to pick me up"