I then look at Tang San, hoping to see any emotion, but NO, he didn't show anything. He just turn to make his bed like nothing happen. 'WHATTT!! Tang San give me some reactions please, atleast look like you're dissapionted or something' I scream in my thought.

I plan to say something to Tang San, but an image of Xiao Wu come into my mind. I glance back to see Xiao Wu trying to push her bed closer to mine, but her strength was not enough. I was about to help her when suddenly she spoke up.

''Hey, Xiao San, come here and help me push the bed'' she commanded him. ''Xi-Xiao san..?'' Tang San questioned. ''Yeah, hurry up'' Hearing that, Tang San go toward her, and push her bed close to mine. Then Xiao Wu takes the bedding, and put it on both of our bed.

While all of that happen, my mind was still so confuse, it was like there is a war in there. 'why is it different from the anime?' 'Did I do something wrong to change that?' I questioned in my head. I was left daydreaming until I heard Wang Sheng said, ''Well, you three should go clean up, we'll go to the cafeteria in a minute''

The three of us went to the bathroom to clean up and put on our uniform. Luckly, boys and girls have seperate bathroom, otherwise I would not even take a single step in it.

After we finish, Wang Sheng and the others already wating for us outside, so we walk to the cafeteria together. Arriving inside the canteen, the first thing I heard is from Xiao Wu. ''Woah, how huge'' she scream. I smile at her action and begin to look around.

There were not only students inside the canteen, there are also teachers eating all around the place. ''Of course, it is enormous. This canteen can fit three hundred people at once.'' Wang Sheng explained. ''Then what are we waiting for, let's go, i'm starving'' Xiao Wu whinned.

''Alright let's go, lea-'' before I could finish my sentence, an arrogan voice disturb me. ''Yah, aren't these Wang Sheng and his poor gang?'' a boy on the second floor said. ''They are so poor, it'll be impossible for them to eat on the second floor'' the boy continued.

I glance at Wang Sheng, seeing him clenching his fist, and Xiao Wu face seems to fill with rage. ''Who are you? What's so great about the second floor?'' Xiao Wu shouted to the boy on the second floor while pointing her finger at them. ''Hao-la, Xiao Wu, don't fight with the air-head people, they won't understand you'' I said, walking pass everyone while sendng an mischievous smile to the second floor.

''What, who did you call air-head?'' I head a shout coming from the second floor. ''Oh your right Ying-jie'' Xiao Wu played along with me with a smirk.

''Yo-you, just you wait. Wang Sheng, we are going to eat now, you take your gang to eat those cheap food too'' the boy said, then walk away with his group of friends. ''hmp, darn it'' Xiao Wu growl, trying to go after the group, but stop when a hand grab onto hers.

I know that it'd be Tang San, but I'm still surprise of how fast he is. I look at Wang Sheng and his gand, they are also surprise. ''Nevermind it, we are here to eat'' He said. ''You're just afraid of trouble'' Xiao Wu respond back. the tension between the two seems to be too high to my liking, so I decided to step in.

''Now now, Xiao Wu, just like Xiao San said, we are here to eat, not to cause trouble, so calm down'' I said, trying to calm both of them down. ''hmph, fine, let's eat first. We'll teach them a lesson next time'' Xiao Wu said, and began to walk away toward a table.

The others followed behind her, including me. However, Tang San just stand there and shake his head. A few seconds later he follows us to the table. Just like he know the sense, Tang San turn around and run toward the grandmaster. ''Teacher, you're here to eat too'' He greated, and I just nodded my head at him.

I don't really care about the conversation as I kind of know what they're talking about, so I just go to sit with Xiao Wu, and the others and eat. Later on, after finish the conversation, Tang San join us. Wang Sheng began to ask him about things relating the grandmaster just like in the anime. Therefore, I didn't pay any mind to it, just focus on eating my food.

After we finish eating, we go back to the dorm as we won't be starting the duties until tomorrow, so we just go back, cleaning up, and rest for the day.

.

.

.

A/N : Thank you all for keep on support my story. I hope you like this part of the story, and I'm really for taking a long time to update it. I also apologize for any mistaks that I made in the story, I hope you all don't mind it. And stay tune for the next part that I'll try to upload as soon as possible.