Su Yan didn't expect that an ear-piercing voice sounded only after she took two steps, "Hey, isn't this Miss Su? Why are you leaving before the banquet has even started? Or... Young Master Xia didn't even give you an invitation? Haha..."

Su Yan raised her eyebrows and turned around to glance at Chu Beibei, who wasn't far behind her. Just now, she was fully focused on going home, so she didn't see Chu Beibei walk past her. She felt that she had been unlucky during this period of time. Why was she able to meet Chu Beibei everywhere she went? Was it because Jiang Du was too small?

What Su Yan didn't expect was that before she could retort, two extremely eye-catching figures appeared. They were Wei Zhou's "besties" , Wei Shani, and Guan Yutong. Seeing the three of them gathered together, Su Yan sighed. What was going on today? All her enemies were mobilized.

Su Yan glanced at Chu Beibei and said to a security guard at the door, "May I ask if I can go in if I forgot to bring an invitation? Can you accommodate me?"

The security guard frowned and looked at her with a straight face. "No, the hotel manager specifically instructed us not to let anyone in without an invitation, no matter what the reason is."

Su Yan was taken aback, but she didn't say anything to the security guard. After all, he was working. Even if she wasn't satisfied, she couldn't vent at a security guard, right?

Chu Beibei walked over as she reprimanded the security guard, "Logically speaking, you gatekeepers should have good eyesight. The lady you rejected just now is surnamed Su Yan. She is the confidante of Young Master Xia, the host of this banquet. You even dared to stop her from entering. If Young Master Xia or your manager find out about this, your job as a security guard will end."

Chu Beibei's words were really unpleasant to hear. The people in line with the invitation looked at Su Yan in surprise. Su Yan's name had been infamous for the past two years. It was impossible not to know about her.

Outside the crowd, Lan Jian raised his eyebrows and looked at Wei Zhou. "Ah Zhou, don't you think Chu Beibei isn't in her right mind? Ever since the day you and Su Yan got married, she has been causing trouble for Su Yan. I really admire Su Yan's good temper. If it were me, I would have slapped her for saying that."

Wei Zhou's expression turned cold. He took out an invitation from Lan Jian's hand and walked over. When the security guard saw the words "Excellent Era Corporation's CEO, Wei Zhou" on the invitation, he immediately felt a sense of respect. He hurriedly made a gesture to invite him in. "Welcome, CEO Wei, to our hotel. This way please."

Wei Zhou looked at Su Yan. "Come in with me."

Anyone who had an invitation card could bring an extra person in. This rule wasn't set by Xia Zijian. It was the rule of high-class banquets in Jiang Du. No one knew why there was such a rule.

Chapter 347: Thank You On Her Behalf

It was rare that Su Yan didn't refuse. "Thank you."

Seeing this scene, many of the onlookers looked amused. They didn't know why this pair of lovebirds that had already parted ways had gathered together again. Shouldn't they not interact with each other for the rest of their lives?

Chu Beibei rolled her eyes at the people behind her. Then, she walked in angrily as well. Just now, she heard many people comparing her to Su Yan. In her eyes, this was a form of insult. Was Su Yan even worthy to be compared to her?