Su Yan smiled. She was already used to being praised for her beauty, so she didn't take it seriously at all. Xia Zijian was a womanizer. His ex-girlfriends could queue from Jiang Du to Feng City. As long as one wasn't stupid, one wouldn't take such coaxing words seriously. Otherwise, one would be really stupid.

Fortunately, after sending her to the Xuanwen Group, Xia Zijian drove away and didn't continue to follow her. Looking at the Ferrari that disappeared into the traffic, Su Yan couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief. In fact, she was very worried that Xia Zijian would try to pursue her. If that was the case, she would feel very troubled, and she might even fall out with Xia Zijian. This wasn't the outcome she wanted to see.

On the day Xia Zijian held the banquet, Su Yan had also discussed with Qin Sang about the B round of financing. She once again received 5% of the shares from Qin Sang. Including the previous 15% of the shares, she had a total of 20% of the shares, which was already equal to Qin Sang's shares. The two of them were also among the largest shareholders of Jian Xin Technology Company.

Su Yan was very satisfied with having 20% of the shares. Her goal had been achieved, and her mood had also improved. Therefore, after she went home and changed her clothes, she drove to Xia Zijian's banquet. Although she had accepted Xia Zijian's invitation, she didn't want to go. She planned to pretend to forget about it, but she was in a good mood today so she changed her mind.

Chapter 346: All Her Enemies Were Mobilized

Everyone had to give face to Young Master Xia of North Stream. All kinds of luxury cars were parked outside the banquet hotel. Cars with less than five million yuan were basically unqualified to park here. Seeing this scene, Su Yan estimated that at least 90% of the socialites in Jiang Du had come. The matter of North Stream Real Estate Group developing Binhai Park in Jiang Du had recently been hyped up, so many people wanted to come and listen to the news, to see if there was a chance to get a share of the spoils.

Although Young Master Xia was a womanizer, he was still very smart. As a junior in the business world, he knew how to invite guests from all over the world when he first came to Jiang Du. It was all for the sake of getting to know everyone and getting people to praise him. This way, he could have a better life in Jiang Du in the future.

The Golden Roc Hotel had a total of 20 floors. Today, it was booked by Xia Zijian. He had invited many well-known celebrities to perform. Regardless of whether the Binhai Park project would work or not, at least everything was starting in the right direction. North Stream Real Estate Group finally made its debut in Jiang Du.

Today's banquet was very high end, so the security was very strict. Those who didn't have an invitation letter weren't allowed to enter. Su Yan was almost at the door when she remembered that she had forgotten to bring an invitation letter. She naturally had to change her clothes to attend the banquet. Therefore, she left the invitation letter in the cloakroom.

Looking at the two security guards at the door with serious expressions and fierce looks, Su Yan sighed. She didn't know if the banquet would be over after she went back to get the invitation letter.

"It seems that there is no other way. I can only go home obediently. This isn't because I don't want to give face, but because you guys won't let me in." Su Yan felt regretful for three seconds before she turned around and walked in the direction she came from. Since she couldn't enter, she might as well go home early to rest. Moreover, she didn't want to join in the fun.