~cooking?~

Note: there both aged up here and just started living together, Anya: 20 and Damian: 21.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD." This was Anya internally screaming and fangirling over mint and blueberry pancakes that she had just pulled off. Everyone knows that Anya can't cook but when her boyfriend's birthday came around the corner, she just had to do something special for him.

Anya was just plating the oddly shaped pancakes, trying to make them look decent when Damian walked into their open kitchen still half asleep. His eyes were droopy, and hair ruffled but damn did he look good. "I have the most handsome boyfriend in the world don't I" Anya thought to herself.

Anya suddenly felt strong arms encircling her waist and a very warm face nestle into the crook of her neck. He pressed a light kiss to her neck and Anya giggled "Damian why are you awake! Your to be asleep" she said pouting while running her hand through his hair. "Mmmhmm your so mean Anya, it's your fault I woke up" he said lazily. "Huh what did I do?" Anya replied. "You left the bed, and I didn't have anyone to cuddle with! "He whined. Anya chuckled and looked at him. They really were in love.

They stood there like that for a while and then Damian finally opened his eyes. He looked at the pancakes and then looked at the girl standing next to him with rosy ringlets and green eyes, awestruck. Anya started blushing a bright red. "Anya – did you wake up early to make these for me?" She shyly nodded "I mean it is sci-ons birthday today so I thought I might as well try because I know you like these pancakes so much.," "And the mint reminds me of your eye" she added after a pause. Damian was speechless. He knew how hard it was for Anya to even try to cook much less make an actual dish. She and her dad used cook together and when he died the kitchen felt foreign to Anya.

"Oh my god, peanut that was so sweet of you!" he said while pulling her into a hug. When they separated, he took a bite out of the pancakes. They were the worst pancakes he had ever tasted but he wouldn't let Anya know. "How do they taste? They're bad aren't they... I can tell from your face Sci-on so don't try to lie to me," "Okay fine maybe they aren't the best, but they aren't that bad. Besides, I'm still touched that you even tried" Damian replied. He suddenly lifter Anya up onto the kitchen counter and she let out a little gasp. "What do you think you're doing Mr. Desmond! "She said, "well it is my birthday and I think those pancakes call for sweet little something to change the taste don't you think? "Damian replied.

Before Anya could even think of a reply, Damian crushed their faces together kissing her lightly then hard with a hunger and passion that made Anya squeak in surprise. His tongue trying to find entry into her mouth as his hands circled around her waist and the other hand entangled in her hair. As she let me through, she slowly found her hand encircling Damian neck and running them through his silky green hair. Damian slowly moved his way downwards planting kisses along her neck and collarbone. Anya was loving every second of it but knew that they both had to leave for their jobs in a few minutes.

She grabbed damians face away from her collar bone and kissed him hard. By the end of it they were both panting and then Damian tried to kiss her again but this time she pushed him aside and started walking towards the bedroom. Before she could even reach the door, a hand grabbed her wrist and spun, he into someone facing their chest. She looked up at Damian's face as she faced him in his arms. "Where do you think you're going missy, you don't get to do something like that and then just leave" he said, red faces. Anya smiled and replied, "you and I have jobs to get to and plus I think that was enough to change the taste of your mouth."," But what about my birthday present?" Damian whined. "I guess we'll just have to take over where we left off once we get back. Can't leave a half-eaten cake on your birthday, can we?" she replied with a cheeky smile and knowing look.