Chapter 25

{Y/N's POV}

"She's gonna kill us if we don't find her!" one of the guys said as the two of them walked around the warehouse. Their voices carried as they yelled at each other, so it was hard to tell where they were exactly.

"She couldn't have gotten far! She can't use her arms at all!" the other one yelled.

I couldn't find any doors as I ran around helplessly. The doors I could find were all bolted shut. I needed to hide, but that wasn't happening. I was running around in circles and wasn't sure where I was in the warehouse anymore. Each way I turned, it looked the same. I was tired, and my head was throbbing in pain ever since I woke up. I almost felt like giving up. I could've passed out at any moment. But I continued to act strong.

I noticed that the two guys' voices went quiet and I couldn't tell if they had left. I stopped in my tracks and looked around me. I didn't see any movement and I couldn't hear any either. I closed my eyes as I focused on hearing my surroundings. Taking deep breaths in, I calmed my nerves and the adrenaline that rushed through me.

"Caught you!" one of them yelled as they wrapped their arms around me. I let out an ear-piercing scream and kicked my legs, trying to get out of his grasp.

"You're such a pretty girl. You shouldn't have let Hye-Jin get so mad at you. None of this would be happening if you listened," the other guy said as he walked over to us. He pulled out his phone, calling a number. The only person I could think of would be Hye-Jin.

"Ha! You don't know what's gonna happen! My brother will kick both of your asses in a second," I threaten and they just laughed it off. I glared as  Hye-Jin picked up on the other line.

"We found her!" he said and then ended the call.

We looked each other in the eyes, then everything went black.

***

My head hurt like hell as I opened my eyes slowly. I tried moving my legs, but they were stuck as I was laying on the ground. I looked down to see them tied up. I squirmed around, trying to get up, but I couldn't. I heard a laugh from in front of me; as I looked up, I could see Hye-Jin and her two little goons standing from across from me, watching me.

"You know what Y/N, I'm surprised you were able to hide for that long. These guys are usually pretty good at finding people quickly, so I'm impressed. If only you could have escaped instead," she said with a smirk. she walked forward, bending down in front of me. "But you can't escape. This place is abandoned and no one is around to have seen us. Plus, you have no electronics to help your brother and 'boyfriend' find you." She air quoted boyfriend because this situation revolved around him. If I hadn't met him, none of this would've happened.

She wiped the smirk off of her face, then slapped me. I was shocked. My cheek felt hot at that moment and then pain took over. My eyes started to water too, but I stayed strong.

"Now actually answer this, why can't you just listen to me? I've put my opinion out there so many times, but you still ignored all of them!" she asked.

I put a smirk on my face this time, looking her in the eyes. "Because why would I listen to someone as lowlife as you? You think you can own someone when you've never even talked to them at all? Or that you're just a fake bitch who doesn't have anything better to do in her life than to stalk your crush and someone who he's interested in." She slapped me again, but harder.

"A lowlife bitch!? I can't believe people actually like-" she stopped talking as she stared at me. She reached down toward me, grabbing at something around my neck. "This...Dohwa wore the same thing today!" She lost her last bit of patience as she saw the matching guitar pick I had. She ripped it off of my neck as she held it up to observe.

"Please Hye-Jin! I'll stay away! I'll break up with him! I'll switch schools! I'll do anything! Please! No one has to know about this!" I pleaded, trying to not die at this moment. She went quiet as she walked away from me. "Please Hye-Jin!"

" Tie her to a chair. We'll be making a small message to my favorite person," she told her two goons as she walked out of sight from me.

AAAHHHHHH HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!!!!

Sorry for the late part, but I hope everyone is doing well! But I should come clean on why I've not been writing very much...

... I have a new idea for another story and have been trying to come up plot points for it! Don't worry though! I'm going to give this story an ending it deserves for all you lovely people. 

Still, thank you for all the love its getting! MWAH MWAH!

Also surpassed 7 thousand total reads which BLOWS my mind at that!

ANYWAYS! I hope you liked this part, and hopefully this will be good!

I love each and everyone of you MWAH MWAH MWAH!!! <3