Chapter 6

{Y/N POV}

"Dohwa? What are you doing here with my sister?" Dae-Hyun asked.

"We were hanging out. Anything wrong with that?" Dohwa said.

"Wait! How do you guys know each other?" I butted in between them, wanting to know what was going on. I was so confused.

"Dohwa is my best friend Y/N." I stared at Dae-Hyun.

"Yup. And Dohwa, you've now met my TWIN sister."

"I'm still so confused."

"You don't need to understand," Dae-Hyun waved to Dohwa and then left us to say goodbye to each other.

"I'll see you later," Dohwa said, waving to me as he went.

"Y/N! GET YOUR ASS INSIDE NOW!" My eyes widened as I looked at the doorway. "What takes a person so long to get in the -"

My mom stood in the doorway looking between me and Dohwa.

"Mom! He's just a friend and he's leaving now." I waved to Dohwa one last time and tried to get past her. She stopped me and turned me around.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked.

"Mom!" I whispered. She hit my arm, making me shut my mouth.

"I..." Dohwa looked like he was about to refuse, but his expression changed. "I would love to." He smiled and I saw my mom melt. The same exact reaction when I first met him.

"Great! I'm just finishing up. Come in! Dae-Hyun! Get the guest slippers!" she yelled.

Dae-Hyun came to the door and handed Dohwa the slippers, then dragged Dohwa to his room. I was left alone with my mom, who made me help her finish dinner. Whatever my mom was making through spelled delicious.

"Go get your brother and friend for dinner. I'll finish setting the table. She took the plates from my hands so that I wouldn't argue against her. I walked over to my brother's room and opened the door. They were just playing video games.

"Dinner's ready," I said and left. I helped my mom place the dishes on the table as the boys walked over, sitting themselves down. I sat down by my mom and dug right into the food.

My mom started to make conversation with the boys, asking how Dae-Hyun met Dohwa and blah blah blah. I knew she would make it awkward if she brought me into the conversation. She probably thought me and Dohwa were dating or something.

"Y/N, how do you know Dohwa?" my mom asked.

"Well, I lost my phone yesterday and he happened to pick it up and it was a coincidence we went to the same school and that he's best friends with Dae-Hyun," I said all in one go.

"Oh, so you guys only met today?" she asked.

"Ya, Y/N offered to repay me after school, so we hung out," Dohwa spoke. "I also just found out that Y/N and Dae-Hyun were twins about 30 minutes ago."

After finishing dinner, my mom offered to wash all of the dishes. Dae-Hyun and Dohwa went back to playing games and I decided to change and do my homework since I would have some peace and quiet. I played some soft music so I could study. I went through each subject, completing what I needed to do.

I was glad Dae-Hyun and me were not in the same class because Dae-Hyun complete his homework. In the past, he would always ask me for the answers and because I was a nice sister, I would give him the answers. I regret it now, but he'll have to learn that he has to do things on his own.

I heard a knock on the door, so I paused my music. Dae-Hyun poked his head through.

"Dohwa is leaving. You should come to say bye," he said.

I got up from my desk and walked to the front to where Dohwa was. He looked like he was waiting for me. His shoes were on and he had his bag over his shoulder.

"You get home safely," I told him.

"I will. You better finish your homework."

"Don't worry, I will."

Dohwa soon left, leaving me and Dae-Hyun at the front door.

"You should also do your homework," I said.

"Why should I?"

"Because you need to!" our mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Mom will become very very sad if you fail all of your academic classes. Gym class doesn't count to university."

"Who cares!" Dae-Hyun walked back to his room, closing the door behind him.

I did the same but went back to complete my homework. School was important but Dae-Hyun never understood. He just doesn't understand anything.