"Who?" Who was more famous than Fluke's 'close friend'.

"Khaotung, Khaotung Thanawat."

----

Who doesn't know Khaotung Thanawat? Before the incidents that happened to him because of Pawin, he was already very popular with his smart brain and sharp mouth that did not match his height and round eyes.
He was terrifying, his gaze alone could make people think the wrong way. Someone who had the title of bully was the one who most sincerely helped his classmates. That was something that fit to explain how Khaotung was with his personality.

"Are you really going to apply for the football team?"

First nodded his head, then looked at Khaotung who was currently doing schoolwork, as usual.
Khaotung knew, it wasn't like First was suddenly interested in football after knowing Fluke. The few times he had thought about trying to get into extra football classes like Joong and Dunk, it happened even when they were in tenth grade. Moreover, Joong and Dunk had recently persuaded him to just take the test, because First's towering height would be useful to beat the other team later.

"If you don't want me to take the selection test I won't get in."

"Who am I to tell you what to do, you have the right to make whatever choices you want."

Khaotung looked down again, trying to sink into what he was currently doing. Khaotung was just getting too worried, not expecting  First would get this close to the school's football leader.

"Hey, you guys are really going to the tournament on Sunday right?"

Khaotung raised his head again, looking at Neo who seemed to have just arrived because his bag was still on his back.

"Em, we're going." First answered first.

"I'll mark the seats, so I have to make sure you guys come." Neo then turned to Khaotung, asking if he was coming too.

"I'm coming."

"Good, so if Louis complains of boredom you can keep him company."

"You think I'm a lover's nanny-" Neo immediately shut Khaotung up, no one was to know he and Louis were dating until they graduated.

"Watch how you speak," Neo ordered.

Khaotung couldn't believe it, Neo ordered him to be careful in his speech. Khaotung even gave up his pen to chase Neo and teach him a lesson.
First just smiled at him, but occasionally teased Khaotung.

"Him?"

Fluke and Gawin were seen outside eleventh grade and watching how Khaotung was 'bullying' Neo.
Oh sure, Gawin wasn't planning on being the second Pawin to keep him away from  First. Gawin just wanted to see how Khaotung was day to day and then find a way for Fluke to be of some use to  First, something Khaotung couldn't do but Fluke could.

Gawin heard a lot about Khaotung, right? He sounded perfect even from just word of mouth, and seeing first hand like this Gawin thought maybe what tFirst needed was some tender loving care?
Fluke did it from the start, he was never even rude to anyone so what was the problem that  First didn't see it.

"You should differentiate your treatment to him and to people who admire you."

"Is that so?"

"Phi, what are you doing?"

Fluke and Gawin immediately turned to Joong who seemed to have just come to school, there was also Dunk there who for your information, knew very well how the rumours of Fluke and First being close to each other.