𝟎𝟎𝟐

A/N: HAII GUYS IM BACKK !! 🗣️ MB FOR THE SLOW UPDATES SCHOOL HAS BEEN KICKING MY ASS FR. ANYWAYS, noel might be a lil ooc but dm that pls!!

__________________________

TIME SKIP 3 MONTHS FROM NOW.

________________________

"It's literally been 3 months since I got the blue lock letter.. and I still haven't decided. Damn."

"I can't believe 3 months went past just like that oml.."

I thought as I went to fix me and my husband some breakfast.

I was planning on also inviting a couple of friends for breakfast too but ion think Noel will like that. LAME 😒

I ended up making three breakfast sandwiches. One for me and two for my big ole husband wit his big ass appetite.

Along with the breakfast sandwich, I made some bacon and eggs with grits on the side cause who DOESN'T like grits.

While making breakfast the song "REHAB (Winter in Paris)" by Brent Faiyaz played on my phone.

"OUU THIS IS MY SONG FRR.."

I say while swaying my hips to the lowly played song.

Brent faiyaz was fr one of fav artists. Can't nothing go wrong wit a lil brent turnt on.

While cooking I started to sing some of the lyrics while still swaying my hips.

"I RUN THE STREETS WHEN ITS DARK OUT, I COME HOME AND BLOW YOUR BACK OUT I HOPE THATS OKAYY.."

"I CANT LEAVE YOU ALONEEEEE.."

I was really the thick Rihanna yall when I was hittin these vocals fr. ATE THE BITCHES UP!!

While still singing a lil bit I gently felt a hand touch my waist, slowly coming behind me swaying with me to the song.

"I love your voice mi amor.. you should sing sometime.."

"Oh I didn't know you knew Spanish my love. I love it when you call me that."

I say as I slowly turn around and planted a quick kiss on his lips, tasting the minty freshness in his breath.

I turned back around trying not to burn the bacon while the song fadedly ended in the background.

Still hugging me from behind, he slowly kissed my neck, ngh I love when he does that yalll 😍😍. Get yall a man like Noel fr.

"Is the food almost done my love? It's been ages."

Noel said while still kissing my neck.

"Bae I literally just got in the kitchen not to long ago you can wait a lil longer"

I say as I slightly roll my eyes. He can be a real handful sometimes omg.
_________________________

TIME SKIP 15 MINS FROM NOW

I had finished the food and set it up real nicely for the both of us. This is my man yall I can't believe ittt. 😝😝

After I got done plating the food with a side of strawberries and other fruits on the table, I had called noel down to come eat.

"BAE THE FOODS DONE COME EATTT"

I was met with silence. Literally. He better not piss me off when I just got done making food.

"NOEL NOA BRING UR ASS TO THIS TABLE AND COME EAT"

I yelled again and STILL met with silence. Oh hell nah.