𝟎𝟎𝟏

A/N: This one might be a short chapter since I literally have school in a few hours 😭.

___________________________________________________________

TW: Slight foul language, Slightly suggestive themes, and lorenzo.

___________________________________________________________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍..

DEAR Y/N L/N..

It has come to our attention that your work of service is required of what we need in
BLUE LOCK.
We would like to give you a specific position in this work space as a 'CO-HOST' at
our establishment.
You Y/N L/N have peaked our interest and we would love to have you here as apart of the 'STAFF TEAM' in BLUE LOCK.
'BLUE LOCK' is a special facility where we hand picked 200 to 300 high school boys to try their best at becoming the World's Best Striker.
If they failed to achieve they will 'LOCK OFF' meaning that their football career is over.
That being said, We would also like you to be the 'Head Manager' of a team that we will tell you later on..
And one more thing, This is sort of secret until the facility actually starts up and running.

THE APPROXIMATE DATE IS APRIL 18TH, 2023
This being you have 4 months to decide on if you want to accept this job offer or decline.

Also, the payment for all of this will start off with 150$ a day and so on and so forth.

We are hoping to see you soon Y/N L/N.

SINCERELY, Anri Teieri.

_____________________________

"WHAT THE FUCK.." i say in slight confusion and nervousness.  

"This is all to much for me.. I dont even know what to say about this.." I say as i started pacing around in the bathroom.

"And its secret? What the fuck is this shit." As i kept on rambling about the supposed "Job Offer" that will probably be a scam or something, that was until My beloved Husband of FIVE years came knocking on our bathroom door.

"IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT MA CHÉRIE? You seemed troubled."

Startled by this but quietly chuckled at the interaction. But i was also thinking if i should tell this to him or not..

"BAE IM OKAY.. I-I JUST STARTED MY PERIOD THATS ALL!!"

I quietly lied to the tall white haired man that was standing right outside the door.

I decided not to tell since I guess its secret or whatever the case may be till it starts.

I quickly put the paper back in the envelope and tucked it inside my hair (ik this sound chiché but go with it) till i can find a safe space to put it.

Whilst doing that NOEL quietly chuckled at my antics.

I hurried out the bathroom past noel so i can hurry up and put the envelope somewhere.

"Princess whats the rush out? You didn't even give me my morning kiss today either."

After I had put the envelope away and hurriedly tried to make it seem that i was looking for something.