U.A Highschool

En başından başla

Izuku:The zero point robot!There's no-???:Ahh!Izuku looked where he heard the scream and saw uraraka's leg held down by large pillars

???:Ahh!
Izuku looked where he heard the scream and saw uraraka's leg held down by large pillars.If she doesn't move,she'll-she'll.Without a second thought,Izuku flew towards the giant robot, swirling flames around his right arm.A giant arm made of flames could be seen by all the students and teachers.Izuku flew towards the robot and threw his punch.

Izuku flew towards the robot and threw his punch

The robots head was nearly destroyed,and burnt.But the boy didn't stop there,he swung his giant flaming arm back into the sky,and as the robot fell,Izuku threw one last giant punch. Conjuring a giant flaming pillar

As the flames and smoke fled,the robot's entire chest was destroyed and singed

As the flames and smoke fled,the robot's entire chest was destroyed and singed.Izuku walked out the site of flames like a badass,he walked to uraraka,who was absolutely stunned.
Izuku:Are you ok?
Ochako:Ah-ah-I-I
Present mic:TIIIIIMES UP!
Izuku lit the rocks on fire,and moved them off of her legs.
Uraraka:Whoa,how'd you do that?
Izuku:It's part of my quirk.
Uraraka was given medical attention,along with any other injured students.Izuku and Bakugo walked home together.
Kacchan:Show off,now everyone's got their eyes on you.
Izuku:I couldn't help it.
Days pass,Izuku's mother comes into his room, panicking and slipping on the ground.
Inko:I-Izuku,it's a letter!
Izuku:A-A letter?!
Izuku opened the letter slams saw a disc.He put it in his video player and saw-
All might:BOOYAH!I am here in the projection!
Izuku:SENSEI?!
All might:That's right!I'm a teacher at U.A high school now!I'm making all the welcoming videos.Izuku Midoriya,you have not only destroyed tons of robots,but you even saved that young girls life!You have not only villain points,but rescue points!You not only got first place in the exam,but you've even set the new top record!Well done my boy.
Izuku:YES!YES I DID IT!
When school started,Izuku literally jumped out of his bedroom.He was getting ready when his mother came to him.
Inko:Izuku,I'm so proud of you.I always believed that you'd make a great hero,but at the top school?Your amazing.😊
Izuku:Thanks mom.
Inko:I have something for you.
Izuku:What is it?

Inko:I made you a costume!Izuku:REALLY?!Izuku tightly hugged his mom one last time before leaving,He saw the building and was surprised at its size

Izuku:REALLY?!
Izuku tightly hugged his mom one last time before leaving,He saw the building and was surprised at its size.
Izuku:Are there giants here?!
Izuku walked into his classroom.As he did the other students stared as they recognized him.
Kirishima:Holy crap!You're the guy who took down that giant robot.
Izuku:Y-yep that's me.
The large student known as Iida stepped forward.
Iida:Izuku Midoriya?As a student,and as a hero,you are superior to me in every way. Please forgive my attitude!
Izuku:It-it's ok.
Izuku was shocked when uraraka spoke from behind.
Ochako:It's you!Thank you so much!
Izuku:Oh!It was nothing really.
???:If you're here to make friends then leave.
The students were shocked as a yellow bean bag rose behind uraraka,it unzipped to reveal a man with long hair.

Aizawa:My name is Aizawa,put these gym uniforms on and follow me.
The students dressed out and went to a gym field.
Aizawa:Hey you,what was your last ball throw score.
Ochako:Um...I don't remember.
Aizawa:Well use your quirk on this ball.
Uraraka used her zero gravity on the ball, it floated and floated until aizawa's machine beeped.He turned it to the students.
Class:INFINITY!?!?
Aizawa:This is what's possible with your quirks.
Mina:This seems fun!
Aizawa:Fun?Then how about this,the student in last place is expelled.
Denki:What?!
Izuku was a little shocked,but he wasn't worried,as the tests continued,he aced literally EVERY category,except for side to side jumps and grip strength.It was time for him to throw a ball,he made a giant flame arm and was about to throw when...it dissipated.
Izuku:W-what happened?!
Aizawa:I happened.
Izuku looked to his sensei to see-

Izuku:Wait,those goggles,your Eraser head!Aizawa:Correct

Aizawa:Correct.And YOU'RE not trying your best.We both know you could've done better than that.
Izuku:Um...ok.
Izuku wasn't sure what he meant.Should he just try his OTHER part of his quirk?He lights the ball on fire and shoots like a middle into the sky,he keeps pushing and pushing until Aizawa's machine beeps.He turns it again as the students were all shocked.
Sato:Another infinity?!
Bakugo:I didn't know you were capable of that!
Izuku:I just...tried it.
Aizawa:Exactly,we don't just train you,we PUSH you.And...I was lying.No ones going home.
Class:WHAT?!
Momo:I thought it was obvious.
Kacchan:LIKE HELL IT WAS YOU BI-
Izuku grabbed Bakugo's shoulder,staring at him intensely.
Izuku:Don't finish that sentence.
Kacchan:Fine!
Izuku walked home with Bakugo,uraraka and Iida to the train.Little did he know,someone had their eyes on him.

Little did he know,someone had their eyes on him

Shoto:Midoriya...