𝟐𝟒, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"You're such a baby" she teased as he laughed at her smiley attitude. "You like it" he smiled while shrugging and gave her a kiss. She continued feeding him watermelon cubes as Quinn walked past them at the exact moment.

His eyes flickered from the two as Delilah gave him a grin. "Hi quinn!" She greeted cheerfully as he laughed and shook his head. "Hi Delilah, and baby Luke" He teased as Luke rolled his eyes and waved to his brother. Once he went inside they both had a laughing fit with each other.

They laid in Lukes bed as he turned to her, "can i post you on instagram?" He asked as her eyes lit up at the idea of it. "Obviously!" She answered as Lukes mouth turned up into a smile.

"You better not post anything embarrassing" She warned as he laughed a little. "I wont dont worry" he assured and kissed her as she went back to scrolling on Pinterest. She got a notification a few minutes later that Luke had tagged her in a post.

His eyes already on hers as she smiled a bit and opened her instagram app up.

lhughes_06 tagged you in a post!

● ○ ○

● ● ○

● ● ○

● ● ●

Liked by: edwards.73, elblue6, jackhughes, markestapa, delilah.liu, and 77,281 others.

lhughes_06: my pretty girl @/delilah.liu

View comments.

delilah.liu: my pretty boy 💕
lhughes_06: i love you
delilah.liu: i love you too
edwards.73: AWWW

Markestapa: wait this is kinda
literally so cute ☹️
lhughes_06: thanks i guess 🤨

azeala.brown: FINALLY
delilah.liu: umm what abt you and yk who
azeala.brown: dont even 😛

Jackhughes: aww lukey is so whipped
lhughes_06: your just mad you cant pull 🤯
delilah.liu: LMAO

elblue6: you two are the cutest! 💕
delilah.liu: thanks el! 🫶🏻
lhughes_06: thanks mom!

user10: this ruined my fucking day
user5: oh grow up. Not like you had a chance anyway! 😗

user9: surprised shes not blonde
user1: same

user4: they are so cute!
liked by delilah.liu!

View 16,292 other comments

"I love it" she kissed him as pulled her body next to his. "Im glad" he kissed her back as she giggled and looked into his blue eyes. His searched her face as she observed his face. Every freckle and his eye lashes that were jealously long.

"What?" He asked as she had a small smile on her face. "You have such long lashes. Im jealous" she admitted as Luke laughed at her confession. "Aww" he teased as she swatted his chest which resulted with a fit of laughs.

"I think your eye lashes are quite long too" he assured her as she had a sheepish smile. "Thanks" she kissed the tip of his nose as he looked to her with adoration. "I love you" he mumbled into her lips as she kissed him.

"I love you too" She pulled away slightly and played with his soft brunette curls.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
I have such a bad writing slump, and my skin keeps breaking out. And winter is so draining i cant. Anyways i have 3 days off thanks to MLK and midwest weather 🤭😻. I love it. Thanks for reading yall i love you!!

word count: 1167