"That would be great." We head up to the elevator landing.

"So what are you doing out here by yourself?" He asks me as the elevator closes and I push my floor number.

"Nieces and Nephews are at kid's club so my whole family is out for date night." I sigh, leaning against the wall.

"Boyfriend couldn't make the trip?" He questions from the other wall.

"Oh no, no. I just got divorced so nothing is happening on that front." I chuckle nervously.

"Well he was an idiot." The man states. I look him in the eyes for the first time since entering the elevator and I can see the genuine sincerity in his eyes.

"How about you? No one to keep you otherwise occupied here?"

"No, I'm traveling for work right now."

"Oh?"

"Yea it's nothing major. Day was a dud until I kinda lucked out on the last hotel available tonight." He smirks.

"Yeah? How come?" I blush. He's moved closer to me. I can only tell because I've pushed myself further against the wall of the elevator. How long have we been in here? A minute? Ten minutes? I honestly have no idea. It feels like hours.

"We lost our game and up until I saw this gorgeous girl, I for sure thought today was doomed to end badly." I can feel my heart skip a beat at those words. His emerald eyes bore into mine as he reaches up and gently strokes a few strands of hair behind my ear. I close my eyes, allowing his touch to linger. My body tingles with anticipation. He leans down, closer and closer, till-- "But, she's pretty adamant about nothing happening on the romance front." He says as he steps away. Oh this man.

"Mmhmm. So how would you convince her otherwise?" My voice is breathy.

"I told her it was okay that we kept things casual." He smirks, "I leave tomorrow morning."

"No names?" I suggest.

"If you'll let me show you that not all men are as terrible as your ex-husband must have been, I'll do anything." He promises and takes hold of my waist. I'm instantly on cloud nine, practically giddy.

"Anything?"

"Anything you want." He whispers, pressing his lips against mine. I melt into the kiss. Suddenly the doors open and he pulls away. "Lead the way?"

I nod, exiting the elevator and walking towards my room. He has is arms wrapped around me from behind, trailing kisses along my jaw and neck as I try to get my key card to swipe. "Ya know, Denver, the key card works if it's facing the right way." He reaches a hand up, flips the card around and opens my door.

"Denver?" I question, turning around and stumbling through the doorway backwards, kicking my shoes off.

"Well I gotta call you something but since we're doing no names, I'm nicknaming you Denver, for the city we met." He states, tugging off my shirt.

"Okay. What should I call you?" I ask, closing the door.

"You choose." He says with a smirk, pulling me back against his chest. I've only now noticed how enticing and sinful his smirk is and it makes my knees weak.

I blush as I try to think of nickname as he start kissing my neck again. "Alright. How about Rocky?" He pulls back to look at my face and raises a brow at me as he starts unbuttoning my jeans. "Well you said you lost a game. Game usually means sport and the only team from Denver I can think of is the Rockies."

"You think the Rockies are playing a baseball game during this season?" Rocky asks, pushing my jeans and underwear down my thighs and tossing them across the room.