"Ven a sacarme!"

Zacznij od początku

Drake was one of them. The weekend a little as well. Not many artists have my eyes on them though. We shortly arrived to our destination. My training doesn't start until the boy's training ends. I get some free time at the meantime.

I'm pretty sure Pedri took the most bumpiest roads just to get me pissed. And boy oh boy did it piss me off. At some certain point I had to scream at Pedri to stop.

All the boys got out, and forgot me inside. Thankfully I had my phone and clicked on the first contact I saw. Gavi's voice answered me.

"Ven a sacarme!" I said.

"Oops, ahorita voy con la llave de Pedri." Gavi said and quickly declined. Some minutes passed and the trunk got unlocked, making me go free.

"Sorry we forgot about you." Gavi said.

"No problem." I said and walked away. Why was I all of a sudden so cold towards him?

3rd person POV:

Delilah walked towards the training facility. She didn't mind people coming up to her asking for a picture. Although many people were really annoying, she somehow managed to stay calm and not punch the person in their face.

Some were very respectful, meanwhile others... not so much. Delilah read the article about all the rumors about her and Gavi. She couldn't help but to start laughing at the sudden rumors.

She doesn't mind the rumors. She knows that her and Gavi being together won't happen. And if it does, it won't work out. Others say it will. Gavi being a very cocky boy, and Delilah being a girl with so much attitude, many people, including their friends ship them.

Without Pedri knowing, of course.

But since Ferran can't keep his mouth shut (he isn't careful when he talks about it), Pedri found out, and immediately stopped the shipping. But of course, they didn't. Now, they didn't tell Ferran anything.

Many of his teammates and their girls just simply don't understand why Pedri doesn't allow this. Pedri being stubborn doesn't share his reason.

Delilah walked into the facility where she was met by Xavi.

"Buenos días, González jr." He said and went in for a hug.

"Ahh, Buenos días, Xavi." She said and accepted the hug.

"Why are you so early?"

"Well I didn't have a ride for the afternoon, so Pedri took me."

"Oh, very good then. Maybe you should teach some of the boys on how to be early." He laughed.

"Oh, haha." She laughed back. "I'm going to go see if they have breakfast, it was nice talking."

"Oh yeah no worries, bye!" He said. Xavi turned around and walked towards the pitch. Maybe  she should teach the boys how to get early.

She can already imagine Xavi calling all the late boys to hurry up.

Delilah skipped all the way towards the cafeteria, where thankfully there was food getting prepared. One of the chef's noticed me, slightly gave me a smile.

She handed her a toast and a hot chocolate, which was perfect for this weather. Delilah liked and thanked her before heading to an empty seat. The girl used her  phone basically the whole time.

***

Delilah's POV:

All the girls were passing the ball to each other during training. Some of the boys had left, while others like Pedri and Gavi stayed eating lunch. Some of then stayed to keep Pedri and Gavi company.