I stared outside the window instead of paying attention to the teacher, still thinking about the long dream.

So the people I met... weren't real? Saturo... Teacher... Sabito, Makomo, Giyu and... Kocho.

Shinobu Kocho...

... The girl of my dreams.

Was not real.

The bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts and all the students went outside to have lunch.

I walked towards the canteen but something caught my attention as I turned to my left side at another hallway. It was that guy with his stupid hair and grin who talked to the girls. I could already see that they were uncomfortable but the news about him joining a group of gangsters made them fear him. One offend could lead their downfall.

Wait... my sister was there!

I approuched them, "Yo, I was looking for you." I said calmly as I grabbed my sister's hand and started to walk away with her.

"Oi!" the punk grabbed my shoulder, "What do you think you're doing? Can't you see I was talking to her?"

"She's my sister and we're going to the canteen to eat together. I don't like to wait." I said while I pushed his hand away.

"And what if I want to eat with her?" he smirked.

"Why? Aren't there more girls expect from her?" I was pissed.

"But I want her," he glared, "do you know who you're messing with? I can call my bros and make your life hellish."

"Do I look like I care?" right after I said it he was pissed aswell and attempted to push me which I easily caught. His eyes widen and tried to pull his hand back, but I wasn't letting go.

"You're messing with the whole yakuza gang!" he yelled, "I swear I'm going to ruin your life!"

"Y/n, let's go already..." my sister whispered and I let him go.

To my surprise, he dared to pull my sister's hair.

He crossed the line.

I grabbed his lower arm and tightened my grip causing him to let go of her hair.

Whoops, after I let go and see his pained expression, I realised that I broke his bone.

He started to threaten me, saying that he will make sure I will beg for forgiveness and he could get my sister anytime with his gang-

I punched him in the face and again and again until two other male students dragged me away.

I received detention and an admonishment. Great, but I didn't regret my actions.

I told my sister to go inside first after we arrived home with my bicycle.

"Aren't you going inside?" she asked and I shook my head. I gave her a reassuring smile as I told her that I will come home later. She nodded in understanding and told me to come home soon.

Instead of taking my bicycle with me, I choose to walk instead. I went to a cafe and ordered some ice cream and just sat there for two hours thinking about the car accident. It was just a dream... Why so anxious? It started to rain and I didn't mind since I have to shower today anyways.

Then I took a walk in the park and sat down on a bench under a tree where I was sightly protected by the rain. I scrolled in my social media until late afternoon. I started to walk back home while the sky turned dark.

*ring, ring ring*

*picks up phone*