Chapter 1

I rolled my eyes as I heard my brothers yelling at the tv in front of us. I was finishing up the design my mom wanted me to edit to my liking as my dad walked in holding a board game.

"I am the biggest agent in holly wood and you've just pissed me of!" My dad yelled into his phone , "and now imma pull Brad Pitt from your movie, I'll pull Julia Roberts from your movie. I don't care, Sandy. That's right you better back down. Thank you. Alright have a good Fourth of July, I love you too" he hung up and sat down.
"What's up boys?" My dad tried to get my brothers attention. I focussed my attention on my design again trying to ignore the phone ringing. When it stopped I notice the nanny walk in. We don't need a nanny, I'm perfectly able to take care of the others when mom and dad are gone.
My gaze was diverted when I saw the car crash into the table and chairs outside.

"Holy shit" i swore as i jumped up and ran outside picking Becky up as she opened the door of the car and ran out.
"I didn't mean to, it was an accident" Becky says sadly as I hold her.
"I don't care, are you alright?" Dad says as he checks her for injuries. Becky nods and I sigh in relief.
"What the heck were you doing?" Dad questions
"I was trying to use the navy."
"The navigation?" I ask and she nods.
"Some man called and he said that your friend coach Buzzer went to heaven, I was trying to find heaven for you on the navy station so you could go and visit him." Becky explains innocently.
Me and dad's faces fell as we heard the news. I remember coach Buzzer, he's taught me basketball when I was younger. I pat dad's shoulder with a sad smile on my face in an attempt to bring some comfort to him.
My dad sighs and stands up, "yikes..."

"Who's your friend daddy?" Becky asks.
"Ahhh coach buzzer was someone very special in dad and Maddy's lives, it's terrible" dad looks at me and I nod at Becky sadly.
"Hey let's go and get some hot chocolate guys." I say as I grab Becky's hand and bring her inside the others following.

Later on I was getting an outfit out from my closet when my mom walked in.
"Hola cariño" my mom smiled sadly and sat on my bed.
"Hola mama" I replied as I handed her the design from my desk and went back to searching for a dress.
My mom looked at it and smiled. She walked up to me and hugged me. "How are you holding up?"
I sighed in her embrace, "I'm ok, I've processed it and I've grieved so I'm doing ok." She kisses my head and nods softly. She then let's go and walks to the door.
"buenas noches mi hija hermosa"
"Buenas noches mama" I turn around as she leaves and place the outfit on my chair.

I survey my room for a bit and my eyes land on the photo of coach, dad and I from last summer. I put it on my bedside and get into bed.

A/N I'm hoping to write this all in one day.

Also here's her bedroom

It's kinda a mix of these two