When most of the club members accompanied by their significant other, Hanni had her moms to tag along and she couldn't be happier. They shared their knowledge and experienced. It was worth a listen.

Nearing the end of the second trimester, Minji's anxiety regarding the babies increased. Their weights were below normal. It made Minji stressed out. Hanni was calmer as usual and accepted it positively. She had read a lot about multiple pregnancy. It was normal for triplets to have lower weight since they had to share the nutrients and everything.

The thing was, Hanni went to pregnancy club, read many pregnancy blogs and books where everything was unicorn and rainbow while Minji finished William's obstetric textbook in a month. It was basically heaven and hell. Hanni didn't know about it, obviously, otherwise she'd be really mad at her wife. Minji was only filling more gasoline to the fire. She was already anxious without knowing every tiny part complication that might happen to her wife yet she still scrutinized the info.

"Unnie," Minjeong sighed at the sight of cardiothoracic surgeon inside the ob-gyn department library.

"Hm?"

"You really should stop coming here." Minjeong snatched the thick book and swiftly put it in its place.

"Hey! I'm reading that!"

"What are you doing?" The doctor folded her arms, looking at her disapprovingly.

"Reading the book you just rob."

"You're supposed to enjoy Hanni's pregnancy." she said as a matter of fact.

"This is the way I'm enjoying it, okay?"

"Then stop call me every time you feel like a symptom appear when it's clearly nothing." Minjeong shook her head as she took a seat across Minji.

"I get it, alright? I get it that it's scary for you. But look at her, look at your wife. Look how happy she is now. Knowing one thing or two is fine but if you explore the whole thing and then get terrified about it..." Minjeong took Minji's hand in her and patted it softly.

"Picture yourself as a parent to be, Minji Unnie. You are not a doctor for Hanni, she has me for that rule. She needs her wife, her partner. This is your moment, forget all of that scary things exist."

Minji sighed deeply. "Okay," she squeezed Minjeong's hand a little.

"Great!" Minjeong stood up, ready to leave. She had a C-section to do in fifteen minutes.

"And oh, Minji Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"This is also your battle. She's a fighter, you should be the one too."

Minji smiled and nodded. "I will."

*******

Minji whimpered when she felt Hanni's lips made a contact with her back.

"Baby, wake up..." Hanni kissed the back of Minji's neck softly. Her hand made its way to Minji's waist then slipped it underneath Minji's shirt. She caressed her wife's flat stomach earning a grunt from Minji.

"Wake up, please."

Minji opened her eyes a little but soon closed it back before she could even speak.

"Minmin, wake up." Hanni shook her body lightly.

"What?" Minji answered sleepily.

"Something wrong?"

Hanni took the chance to snuggle closer and placed many kisses on Minji's jaw and neck. Instead of waking up for real, Minji began to snore slowly. Hanni pinched Minji's nose making the latter jolted up by the sudden lost of oxygen.