029. ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Start from the beginning

"Why do you think it's Vicki and not Mason?" Caroline asked.

Bonnie answered. "Because if any ghost other than Vicki Donovan has a physical foothold on our side, then that means Damon's right and something has gone really, really wrong."

"I've had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever. So you guys can leave me out of this one." Matt said before leaving quickly.

"I feel so sad for him. It took a lot for him to send his sister away." Caroline spoke, voice filled with concern for him. " So much strength as a man"

"We've got a ghost problem to deal with, Caroline. Save the Jeremy lecture for later." Bonnie grabs her bag but she didn't notice that it was open. Everything fell on the ground, including her grimoire. She sighed as she went to pick it up but there's wind, blowing it open until a certain page.

"Okay, did your grimoire just-" Caroline spoke.

"I think so." Bonnie said as she took the book to read the page.

"Please tell me that's a recipe for witch cookies." Caroline begged.

"It's a manifestation spell. It's used to reveal veiled matter."

"What's veiled matter?" Caroline replied confused.

"Ghost." Arabella said as she asked Bonnie if she could see the spell.

⭒❃.✮:▹

The three girls had decided to go to the old witch house so they could cast the spell since no one would be hanging around there. "So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life." Caroline stated.

"Yeah. Sorry, I know it's creepy, but we needed a private place around here to do the spell." Bonnie apologized.

"Hmm. There's no chance it's haunted by the hundred dead witches who were horrifically burned to death in this very spot, is there?" Caroline asked, worriedly.

"They're not here anymore. And they made it clear they were never coming back."

"Right. They pinky swear?" Caroline chuckled, nervously.

"It's okay, Care." Arabella said.

Caroline lighted the candles and turned back to the witch and the heretic, ready to ask them if they were ready to do the spell.

As she turned, the two were sitting on the ground, holding each others hands, already preforming the spell.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Five minutes later they were still busy and Caroline was getting worried.

"Bella? Bonnie? I don't like this." Caroline said to them, but the girl didn't react until someone suddenly grabbed Bonnie's wrist. Bonnie opened her eyes first. They widend as they saw Sheila.

"Oh, my God. Is that your-"

"Grams. I can't believe you're here." The Bennett started to cry at the sight of her dead grams.

"Now stop your crying, we don't have time for tears." Sheila spoke but in a kindly way. She looked to Caroline and Arabella.

"Nice to see you again, Caroline." The woman greeted the blonde.

"Hi, miss Sheila."

The elder turned to Arabella. "It's been a long time, Arabella."

"Too long." The girl smiled sadly at her.