Rajveer Outburst part 2

Rajveer to Karan- Now Mr. Karan Luthra tell me where your love goes when she needs your support.  History proves that whenever my ma needs you just leave her, blame her and never trust her.
You were always the one whose girlfriends or whatever I have no words to say about them came into your life and created problems and you always blame my ma. Every time you choose some other girl to emotionally hurt my ma in the name of your love and when they became villains of your or all family life then Preeta has done this or that. WAO, just WAO.
Karan- Rudra my son what are you saying
Rajveer- Oh I see, you forgot let me remind you first dadu incident, you remember na you forcefully married my mom just to torture her then you were the one who brought Mahira into your life everyone knows what she has done then pihu ki mom I don't remember her name but what she has done, pihu got died and you blame my ma who loves her more than her life, then Anjali you know what she has done and now Nidhi her sister.
Karan- I am sorry I am responsible for all the ruckus that has been created in our life. Please forgive me my son and how will I ask forgiveness from my life my babydoll. How, he sits down while crying and holds his hands and says please Rudra, Please my son I have made a grave mistake please if it is possible please forgive me. Please forgive your insane, insensitive, and dumb father who was not able to find his son and wife. Towards Shourya Who was not able to take care of His another son. Please forgive me. I am a bad husband and bad father, I don't deserve to be a father, I should try to make Shaurya understand that his mother is not at fault the fault is, she did not leave us for her other son. I should make him love his brother.
(While there Shaurya was feeling somewhat emotional)
I am very bad and crying badly. 
Rajveer picked him up and said please Mr. Luthra just stop it.
Karan- please forgive me if possible. I will do everything possible to improve my mistakes. Please... And what Nidhi had done in spite Oh spoiling Shaurya
Rajveer - if I say, will you trust me, say Mr. Luthra
Karan- yes, I will just say it
Rajveer- she never stops Shaurya from committing crimes even supporting him and influencing him to do more wrong. She just pretends to love Shaurya but she is just using him as a puppet to get you. Yes Mr. Luthra, yes. And do you remember the stealing incident, Shaurya has only done this on the guidance of just Nidhi to frame me. (All were looking towards Nidhi). And that snake incident she only brought snakes to harm my ma which resulted in hurting Kavya di was also done by NIDHI. and then she did the accident of my ma whom my Shristi Mom has saved. And from when she got to know about me being Preeta's son, she is even behind my life. Then that janmashtmi incident I got hurt just because of her. She did not even stop here, she sent goons to kidnap my ma but they falsely kidnaped my Shristi mom and she burned Shristi mom. (All were looking towards Rajveer and were sad about Shristi's condition). Yes,

 my Shishti mom's body has been burnt 70%, she is in a coma now. I don't know when she will be okay and say to me oh Putra Maine an tujhe itni tangdi maar marni hai ki teri akal thikane aa jayegi, aur kahegi Shristi ke hote hue koi uske bete aur been ko chu bhi ni sakta, Tum dono to meri jaan ho and when will she hug me and say dekh tu neeli aankho vala an mera hai humesha yaad rakhna to kya hua Maine tujhe janam nahi diya but you are my son. Yes mom i am your and ma's son And Rajveer starts crying. Now tell me Mr. Luthra you trust me right now what will you do.

Nidhi- Oh you Shut up Rajveer, what nonsense you are speaking no one is coming in your words. I am only seeing Preeta right now, I never knew Preeta and Shristi were in this city and you were Preeta's son. if I had known that I would have introduced her to Karan. Right Karan you know how much I love Shaurya and You. 

Rajveerr- I said the truth, I have myself listened Nidhi to talk to goons to harm my mom. now this is up to you either believe me or not. I left it up to you all.

Karan calls the Police and asks them to come and arrest Nidhi on the charges of murder attempt against Shristi and then he call guards to stop Nidhi from going Anywhere. 

Nidhi- You are doing wrong Karan, I did not do anything. I have done so much for you and your family and you are paying me like this. You are believing that guy over me, Karan. I have taken care of Shaurya for 22 years and you are doing this. Do you really think I can do this with fake tears? Shaurya see, what that Rajveer is doing to me by manipulating all (trying to manipulate Shaurya with her fake emotional drama)

Shaurya- hey Rajveer, you how dare you you to say that about my mom by holding his collar. You are always behind my happiness. you even make everyone on your side. I will not leave you. He goes to remove Nidhi from the clutches of Guards. 

Rajveer stops him.

Precap- Rajveer confronts Shaurya 

(Will Shaurya realize his mistakes, will he ever come out of Nidhi's clutches, will he ever accept his crimes and pay for them? )