Rajveer truth out

Story will be in english and hindi. This story start from the current track where coins are there in LM (luthra Mansion).
But there is a twist preeta did not come there.
Goons severely attacked and injured Kavya and there rajveer and all family got shocked after seeing it untill then police arrived and arrest the Goons.
Luthra family takes kavya to the hospital.
Story starts as
Doctor:- see mr luthra the liver of Kavya has been greatly damaged by the attack. We suggest her brother or sister should give the part of liver to here. But remember Mr Luthra whoever will give her liver may also have some complication and feel weakness upto few years. Other than there is no option to save her. She is awake now you can meet her but don't make extra noise.
Luthra move inside room
Karan Luthra - kavya bacha you will be fine don't worry. Shaurya hai na. He will save you.
Shaurya- KD , I love you so much. But I can't give you my liver. My whole lite, career will be on stake. I can not do that. Please forgive me KD with some tears.
Rishabh luthra- Shaurya what are you saying she is your sister, you should fulfill your duty as a brother. Aur tum peeche hat rahe ho. Aaj tumhari behen ko tumhari jarurat hai, hmesha usne tumhara saath diya hai, now its your turn.
Nidhi- Rishabh, my son has said na that he really can do anything for his sister but its about his life also.
Karan- Nidhi you did not listen well it will not risk his life its just some weakness and complications that will be cure with time.
While among all this kavya was in tears all along but can not speak as Oxygen mask was there,that how can her brother is so much selfish whom she loves more than her life is thinking about just his body. May be don't deserve to life. I can just wish he just stay always happy. She was sad that she will never able to see her mother and her other brother . she is tensed about Varun.
Shaurya  I am sorry dad I can't.
All Luthra members to shaurya -please Shaurya don't do this she is your sister, she needs you, please save her, don't be so much selfish please save her life. Please Shaurya she is your sister.
Shaurya - I love KD, but I can't give her my liver.
Today all can see only nidhi's parvarish in Shaurya ,he has no more quality of preeta and karan. Today they all are ashamed of giving nidhi that power to interfere in their life and mainly to control Shaurya life.

And Rajveer was seeing Shaurya with disgust now its just over for his patience,  now its time for actions, if luthras  will got to know about his identity then let it be he does not care his first priority is her sisters whom he love more than anyone after har mothers. And he will save her at any cost. He decided with his full determination. He will face anything.

Doctor - mr Luthra then I am sorry we cant do anything. Meet her untill she is alive or her liver is working. I am sorry.
He starts to go
Suddenly rukiye , all see toward the sound
Rajveer - Rukiye dr. Aap operation ki tayyari kijiye main apna liver dunga apni behen ko.
Karan- Rajveer I know you love kavya very much and you can give your life for her. But dr. Has clearly said that her real brother can only give her liver.
Dr. - yes dear Mr. luthra is saying right. I respect your feeling.
Kavya and all family in tears by seeing the love of Rajveer for kavya. While Shaurya is like like he is again doing this for being mahan.
Shaurya - looks like you got dumb didn't you listen what dr said.
Dr. - I am sorry
Rajveer - dr. I said I am her brother,  her real brother, son of preeta arora and karan Luthra , younger brother of kavya and elder train brother of Shaurya luthra, Rudraksh luthra. Suna aapne mai Rudraksh arora hoon. Ab jaye aur operation ki tayyari kijiye jab tak ye bhai jinda hai meri behen ko kuch nahi ho sakta. Main hmesha hoon apni behen ke liye.
Jako rakhe saiyan maar sake na koyi aur jo sach ki rah pe rahiyaan har kabhi na hoyi.
Ab jaaye der mat kijiye.
Dr - you know it will be very complicated.
Rajveer - I know dr. But meri behen se badkar mere sapne aur meri weakness kabhi nahi ho sakti. Kehte hai badi behen maa saman hoti hai aur pura jamshedpur janta hai Rajveer can do anything for her mother.
Dr.- yes dear, god bless you by putting hand on his head. God give every sister and mother a brother and son like you.
Nurse will be coming give your details to her.
Rajveer -yes dr.
While all were in tears after realizing that their another son was in front of them but they were unaware. All was seeing flashback of similarities between Rajveer,  preeta and karan.
Karan was in tears of not realizing he is his son and happy of goting hum.
Kavya was in happy tears , finally she got her brother back.Shaurya was with unrecognized behaviour,  he does not know he was sad, happy, feared or with more enmity.
Nidhi- was feared
Then nurse came
Nurse- please tell me your details mr. To fill in this form
Nurse- your name
Rajveer - Rajveer arora
Nurse- mother name
Rajveer - preeta arora
Nurse- father's name
Rajveer - shristi arora
Nurse - what, father's name should be male
Rajveer - why is there any rule that a female can not be female.
Nurse- no
Rajveer - then, whats the problem. She is my father. Who take care care of you, yours dream and your requirements. Who does so much struggle and sacrifice for your well being and your success.  Who take care of your mother and jo hmesha apke har sahi kadam par apka sath de aur galti par dante bhi. That is father. And she is my mom shristi arora, She is my mom and dad both. Even you write her name at the place of mother name also with my maa preeta arora.
Is it clear.
Nurse- yes
Precap- Rajveer's outburst