~| If they're mad at you |~

~| Ogrim/Dung Defender |~

Ogrim will try his best to forget about it.
Though he'll mostly try and stay away from you to try and cool his anger down. If you accuse him of avoiding you, he may act a little startled or grumpy, though after an apology, he's happy with you again.

~| Hegemol |~

He'll just act sad. He'll mostly curl up in a ball while mumbling to himself, though he finds your presence, if you find him, comforting, despite him being a little mad at you. He'll accept any apology.

~| Hornet |~

She just becomes grumpy. It takes a lot for her to get mad at you, but when she does get mad, she'll likely shout, sometimes startling you. After an apology, she'll still be grumpy, but after a day she'll be happy with you.

~| Tiso |~

Very similar with Hornet, though his yelling is a little more violent. Though even after one apology, he forgives.

~| Quirrel |~

Unlike Ogrim, he'll just tell you how he feels, which gives you a better understanding of how he's feeling, though he's never that bothered.

~| Zote |~

He'll just ignore you until you apologise.

~| Hollow |~

They'll just cross their arms, signalling they're unhappy. After an apology, they'll most likely hug you.

~| Ghost |~

They'll just avoid you until you fully apologise.

~| 213 words 😳 |~