Sweetheart - S.S

You awoke to the sweet smell of breakfast being cooked downstairs. You sat up in bed, when you felt Sadie's side of the bed empty, you automatically knew that she was downstairs. Slipping on your robe, you walked downstairs, seeing Sadie and your three year old daughter, Lizzie, in the kitchen.

"Morning, baby." Sadie greeted you, pulling away from the stove to greet you with a soft kiss to your lips. You smiled into it, wrapping your arms around her neck as your daughter clung to your legs, hugging them tightly. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby." You answered, one of your hands reaching down to run through your daughters short hair. Sadie smiled, kissing your forehead before pulling away to grab the breakfast she had prepared for you.

"Eat up." The ginger smiled, you sat down in front of your plate, the food smelled delicious. You turned your head to see your wife sitting Lizzie in her hair chair, putting her own food down in front of her.

"This is amazing, babe, thank you." You smiled gratefully, finishing your food as you stood, going to help Sadie with dishes but she grabbed your wrist, stopping you.

"No dishes today, you did them yesterday. You just go in the living room and relax." You smiled, your heart fluttering at her words as you looked over at Lizzie, who was making a mess with her food all over her tray and herself. It made you both laugh. "And I'll handle the little munchkin over there, don't worry."

Sadie smiled as you gave her a kiss on both sides of her cheeks, grinning from ear to ear. "You're such a sweetheart." You whispered sweetly before pecking her lips.

You both pulled away once Lizzie accidentally knocked her plate over on the ground. "Oopsie." Your daughter mumbled cutely as you and Sadie shared a look, bursting out into laughter.