41

☆ 41. Chapter 41font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

Zhou Zihan’s first thought was, is the plot line quite complete? The person who appears later is Miss Xu’s best friend in the script?

Cheng Yinyin had been busy backstage for a long time, and now she finally had some free time. She couldn't defeat Brother Chen, so she also put on a pleated skirt with a pleated skirt and appeared on the stage.

This light blue Bijia is embroidered with blooming draping begonia flowers. The petals are layered and complicated. The shawls hanging on the arms are also of the same color. They move like the immortals in the murals.

"My aesthetic sense is indeed good, and this dress suits you very well." Xu Xinran nodded with satisfaction. This light blue begonia pattern coat was originally a new spring product she was preparing to launch, and now it is considered a free promotion.

Yinyin really looks best in blue! She thought happily.

"Miss Zhou Qi, do you want to sit down and have pastries together?" Cheng Yinyin invited her.

"Okay!" Zhou Zihan did it happily, and Li Jingjing went to other tasks. She could rest here for a while.

Since there are other people around, it is not convenient to discuss the entire planning. Cheng Yinyin only picked some topics for chatting about clothes and jewelry, and talked about nothing.

There was a big age gap between Zhou Zihan and them, and their lifestyles were even different, so they soon became disinterested.

Zhou Zihan sat for a while and felt very bored. When he was about to stand up and leave, Xu Xinran raised her wrist, and a bright red bracelet slipped down from her snow-white wrist. The red on the lining became redder and the white became whiter.

"You like this too?" Zhou Zihan was surprised and raised her hand, "I have a bunch too." She made it herself!

"There is also a sachet!" She felt very regretful, "I just didn't get the fan." The fan was the best-selling one, but she didn't receive it even if she wanted to pay a high price.

Xu Xinran covered her smile with her long sleeves and looked at Cheng Yinyin, Nuo, your little fan.

"I really like the products from this store! But they are very slow to release new products. Fortunately, the products never disappoint me." Zhou Zihan realized that he had met a friend of his, and he praised her gushingly. Cheng Yinyin couldn't hold back her shame, so she could only interrupt her, "Thank you for your love. Let's work hard together in the future." "

Why are you so grateful..." Zhou Zihan paused, She suddenly realized, "You, you are not the one I thought, are you?" Her mind was spinning rapidly, and by the way, the name of the store is Yinyin Studio! Why didn't she think of that just now?

Zhou Zi hammered herself several times with the truth, her reaction was so slow! A trace of embarrassment appeared on his face.

"Well, next time a new product comes out, I'll give you a copy." Cheng Yinyin saw that she was covered in items from his store, and he was undoubtedly a huge fan. He wrote down the name of her wooden sign and prepared to contact her then.

"No, you're welcome! I will always support you!" Zhou Zihan couldn't hold back her blush and ran away.

As soon as she left, no one came to take over the task. Cheng Yinyin finally had some free time and was able to eat a few bites.