It’s actually so interesting!

Zhou Zihan can't walk anymore, she wants to play hut!

The waiter on the side handed over a few arrows with a smile, "Girl, please use them."

"Girl, please stand behind the line."

Pot throwing is only done from a certain distance. Zhou Zihan stood behind the line consciously, and the people who were attracted were looking at her. Throw pot. The mouth of the pot is very small, only about the size of a woman's fist, so it's not easy to put it in properly. Zhou Zihan's hand was not very strong, and all three arrows were missed. The onlookers couldn't help but sigh with regret.

"Let me try. I used to throw the shot put very accurately." Seeing that Zhou Zihan wanted to win, Li Jingjing naturally stretched out her hand. Zhou Zihan was naturally convinced and gave her the remaining two arrows.

Li Jingjing aimed at the mouth of the pot, but no matter how hard she tried, the arrow fell into the mouth of the pot. Dingdang shot another arrow and fell in again.

"Okay!"

The stall owner clapped first, happier than the others, "There will be a reward for throwing five arrows!"

How could we give up halfway? Gogogo! Zhou Zihan immediately bought a few more arrows until he had five arrows.

The stall owner took Zhou Zihan and Li Jingjing to see the rewards on the hanging cloth. They were all relatively exquisite and small accessories, or bags, etc. There were also four flower cards, all with orchid designs.

"You can choose from everything here! Girl, please do it!"

Zhou Zihan stared at a small silk flower and couldn't move her eyes away. Although it was small and beautifully handmade, she fell in love with it at first sight.

"Don't take this! Take that!" Li Jingjing touched her arm lightly, letting her hand touch the flower card, and Zhou Zihan took off the flower card.

They left with the flower cards, and Zhou Zihan asked in a low voice, "Why did you take the flower cards?" Although the flower cards looked good, they seemed to be of no use.

Li Jingjing whispered, "I have counted the rewards above. There are ten silk flowers, ten knots, and ten sachets. Only the flower cards are four. According to the law, the rarer the more precious, does it mean that the flower cards have other functions? .And look," Li Jingjing pointed to other stalls, all of which had four flower cards.

"Maybe it's a hidden reward?"

Zhou Zi's eyes lit up and she nodded like she was pecking at rice. She was right, she wanted to hide the reward!

The two sneaked to other stall owners to collect flower cards secretly. However, there were many people like them, and they immediately realized that there must be a surprise here.

They were wandering around in the small area, playing and eating. The red lanterns in the yard suddenly lit up, the path in the middle was cleared, and a float slowly drove out from the depths of the yard. The girl in the lead was very serious. Sitting there, the melodious sound of the flute was coming from the flute in her hand.

Not pretending to play or playing music, but really playing. The song "Spring Dawn on the West Lake" was played melodiously and sweetly by her, and it always reached people's ears.

This is not the most amazing thing, the most amazing thing is her clothes, which can be compared with the spring in West Lake. The low-hanging peach branches fell on the girl's shoulders, making her figure more and more like a willow. A belt of the same color on her waist made her waist as slender as a girdle. The skirt slowly fell from the thinnest part, and the pink was revealed. White, there is a fairy spirit in the white, as if the girl will ride on the wind and leave at any time.