gorgeous! She is so beautiful that she can say the word beautiful!

Xu Xinran quickly dialed the phone and asked, "Dear, who made the clothes custom-made for you?" If it was made in batches, it would never have this effect.

"It's a secret!" Cheng Yinyin was folding the clothes one by one, "Just tell me, does it look good?" "

It's so beautiful, I'm at a loss for words. Only now do I know what seamless clothes are, so beautiful!" Xu Xinran was astonished. Staring at those pictures intoxicated, refusing to let go of every pattern and stitch, they were already so beautiful just hanging on the model. She imagined what kind of fairy dress it would be like to wear on herself.

"You're right, you're beautiful. I guarantee you'll be the most beautiful among all others!" Cheng Yinyin had already packed the clothes again, "I'd better send it to you..." "

Wait! Don't send it by express delivery!" Xu Xinran was interested in the clothes. She felt an unprecedented sense of cherishment, "I have a photographer friend who is coming to city A, let him take her with me." She was worried that something would go wrong on the road, and she didn't have any replacement clothes.

"That's fine." It's more reliable to ask someone to guide you.

Cheng Yinyin folded the clothes one by one and put them into the paper box. After thinking about it, she put in the Ji Zhu Shibazi that she planned to keep for herself. She always felt that something was missing, so she opened the material box and planned to make more. What hair accessories.

Hair accessories are not expensive, but if they are filled with pearls, they will look more like a jewelry display shelf. The clothes are already so gorgeous, and just two or three pieces for Ruyun's black hair are enough. The clothes are light and transparent, and decoration with highly saturated gems or gold does not match it.

Cheng Yinyin twisted the pearl-colored beads, using pearls as enemies, embellished with red wings, and black eyes, and strung them into the shape of a butterfly. The white butterfly flapped its wings and was about to fly, and the antennae on its head were all vivid. . If you bring it to your hair, others will just think that a butterfly has fallen into it.

Cheng Yinyin is very satisfied with her technique, and there will be new products in the next issue!

The clothes had been taken away by someone. One day when they arrived in City A, Xu Xinran, who was unpacking the clothes, cheered so loudly that the roof almost fell over.

"How come there are such beautiful clothes?" Xu Xinran said in an idiotic manner as she gently put her face to the clothes and rubbed them twice, feeling its strength and beauty with her cheeks.

Brother Chen was more exaggerated than her, "Little ancestor, let go quickly, don't wrinkle it." He took the clothes with great care and hung them on the shelf with a layer of transparent dustproof cloth around them.

"I really don't know where it was made. If I can find it, I will order ten or eight of them!"

Brother Chen put the clothes away and then vented his anger, "I suggest you put a pillow on your head now. It's faster to buy!" He pointed to the pattern on the skirt, "This is completely handmade, how can it be sold without hundreds of thousands?" He said to himself, "Not necessarily, those high-end dresses are also handmade. , at least several million!"

"That's right!" Xu Xinran thought about Brand A and Brand E. When it comes to luxury goods, everyone else is his younger brother!

Already having clothes, it was natural to consider accessories. Xu Xinran touched the Jizhu Butterfly and Jizhu Shibazi, and suddenly something else came to her mind.