002

|PRETTY BOY|"walker scobell x female oc "⋆

|PRETTY BOY|
"walker scobell x female oc "
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

THE YOUNG GIRL TOOK A BITE from her bagel, while she scrolled on her phone

"excuse me what are you doing?" Her mother said from the ibis, with her thick accent.

"uh eating mom? isn't that what people are suppose to do." Olive clapped back.

"don't speak to me like that, and no you have an audition soon so get off your ass."

"sorry mom."

"it's okay ollie." Her mom came over and gave her a little hug, then rubbed her hair.

"but seriously baby, we need to hurry up ok? I get the move messed you up, but you are not quitting acting. " She added.

"i wasn't going quit acting, just needed a break. I'm coming mom don't worry."

her mother was sofia Vergara. The girl washed her dishes, and headed to her room to get ready.

Olive sat passenger, playing music on the speaker while sofia was driving.

"do you remember your lines ollie?" Her mom asked steering the wheel.

"yea, it's just an audition. No need to be nervous.." Olive said as her voice shaked and her picked her fingernails.

"no need to be nervous, but yet you are stressing? It's okay baby, you are amazing at what you do. "

Olive enjoyed acting, in fact she loved it.

The car started to drift over next to the curb, her mother parked.

"well good luck olive." Sofia stroked her daughter's hair, and flashed a little smile reassuring her.

Parents weren't allowed in, nor friends.