Chapter five : Duel and Dream

Start from the beginning

"It is nice to meet you then captain Kaizo." [y/n] place a hand on her chest and bow slightly at captain Kaizo who return the gesture, meanwhile Ying and Yaya look at each other with same question in mind. "This is the first time we meet captain Kaizo in TAPOPS station, is there a special occasion?" the gravity manipulator asked, followed by Ying who nodded as the two hero look at their higher up with curious look.

"That's-" before the commander can explain, the training ground door opened and there was admiral Tarung who throw Boboiboy and Gopal across the room while Fang was behind the admiral shaking his head, "how can you two be late in this important day huh?!" the admiral shout angrily, making Ying and Yaya sweatdrop at the sight while [y/n] just tilt her head in confusion.

"W-we're sorry admiral!" Boboiboy and Gopal said simultaneously as they both try to sit up straight. "Important day?" the black haired girl voice out with a bewildered look on her face while the two boys trying to escape from the admiral wrath. The question [y/n] ask manage to get the admiral attention, "that's right! Today is important day because it is..." the admiral pause, earning curious look from the team, "DUEL TIME!" admiral Tarung shout, his voice echoing through the entire training room.

"Duel time?" the three girls repeat in confusion. "Duel time is where chosen team will participate and each of the member will have a duel with either me or Kaizo, it's randomized haha!" the admiral explain as he let out a loud laugh, placing both of his hand on his hips.

"D-duel with admiral or captain Kaizo?!" Boboiboy and Gopal hold their hand together in horror. "Yeah, that's why I'm here right now. Though it will be randomized, you can choose to duel with someone else in the team instead if you're scared." captain Kaizo chuckle at the two boys reaction as he cross his arms.

"What are the rules?" [y/n] raise her hand, her eyes sparkle in interested at the word duel. Well it's understandable since Violet has been refusing to duel with her lately before she meet the gang, and dueling is one of the activity she always loves since she's little. Meanwhile the other who sees this only sweatdrop at the black haired girl reaction.

"Hahaha! I like that spirit of yours [y/n]! The rules is simple, you all will have 10 minutes to fight, the goal is to send your opponent out of the arena within the time limit. You guys don't have to hold back and unleash the potential of your power! After all, once the arena is turned on, you will only feel the pain but won't actually receive the wound." admiral Tarung explain while the boys join the girls, standing near them now.

"Is there any gift for the winner admiral?" Gopal raised his hand and ask innocently making the other give him a deadpan look. "What? I'm just asking?" the molecule manipulator raised his eyebrow at the stare his friend giving to him.

"Yes," admiral Tarung nodded, "but only if you win against me or Kaizo." the admiral smirk, making the team nervously gulp. Well except for [y/n] who have her usual neutral look on her face.

"Kokoci! Start the randomizer now!" admiral Tarung command, making the commander nodded in response. the square head alien then press a button on the tablet he is holding, making a hologram screen appeared in front of them with two picture that's side by side and the word "vs" in the middle.

Kokoci then proceed to press another button, making the two picture moving with the team picture and picture of admiral Tarung and captain Kaizo. Everyone watch the hologram screen with strained expression, not sure if they're ready if the screen stop on their picture.

A sound of bell ringing was heard as the picture stop moving. It stopped on Fang and Kaizo picture. A choked noises was heard from the purple head shadow manipulator, "me?!" Fang point at himself in disbelief.

"Yes, do you wanna change your opponent Fang?" admiral Tarung ask seeing the panic that's visible on the shadow manipulator face. "Uhh.." Fang look around for a second hesitantly and his gaze meet with his older brother who gave him a smile, and he knows what that smile mean..