Chapter five : Duel and Dream

Start from the beginning

"Let's get ready for the day."

✧————————✧————————✧

It didn't take long for the spirit master to shower get ready, trying the new set of clothing given to her. Right now the girl is standing in front of closet mirror, checking out the new clothing she's using, "it really does complemented my look.." 

[y/n] new set of clothing consist a black tube top shirt that's connected with a dark blue knee length skirt with gold lining and button with chain. Companying the shirt, [y/n] is also wearing a grey short sleeve outer, still in her usual half twin tail with black ribbon. As for the shoes, it was a grey boots that is companied with black stocking stretch up to her knees.

(Visual for [y/n] uniform is at the end of this chapter hehe)

Satisfied with how she look, the girl makes her way to exit her room, meeting with Ying and Yaya who was waiting for the black haired girl nearby. "Oh [y/n], you're done!" Ying called out as the two girls set their attention on [y/n] who just exit her room in her new outfit.

"Whoah, that new outfit really fit you [y/n]!" Yaya exclaim cheerfully, making the said girl chuckle, "thank you Yaya. I must say, admiral Tarung have a good sense of fashion." [y/n] tuck her hair behind her ear and give them a small smile, "shall we go now?"

Ying and Yaya nodded in response as the two begin walking forwards with [y/n] following behind them . "Can I ask where are we going now?" the black haired girl start a conversation. "I'm not sure why, but admiral Tarung called us to gather at the training room before 7 am." Yaya answer truthfully as she caress her chin.

"All of TAPOPS member? Or is it just our team?" [y/n] ask curiously as she tilt her head a bit, kind of scared if it was the first possibility. After all, it wouldn't be funny if they decided to announce her secret out of nowhere. "Pretty sure it's just our team, right Yaya?" Ying look at the girl with pink hijab, asking for confirmation, which the gravity manipulator hum and nodded at in response.

After walking for awhile, they all finally arrived at TAPOPS training ground, greeted by commander Kokoci and Captain Kaizo who's standing in the middle of the training ground. "Good morning commander! Good morning captain Kaizo!" Yaya and Ying greeted as they saluted at the TAPOPS higher up with [y/n] following their gesture.

'Captain Kaizo?' [y/n] questioned herself as she look at the new and unfamiliar face in front of her

"Where's admiral commander?" Yaya question in wonder at the missing presence of TAPOPS fierce admiral. "Admiral went to get Boboiboy and Gopal in their room, it's almost 7 am after all." commander Kokoci explain shortly, making the two girls look at their watch.

Their watch indicate that it was 6:55 am, 5 minutes before 7 am, where admiral Tarung would turn to his working mode.

Meanwhile [y/n] was sneaking curious glance at the purple haired captain, who of course notice this, "I don't mean to be rude but.. May I ask who you are captain Kaizo..?" [y/n] raise her hand, earning the attention of the two higher up.

"Right.. You just joined yesterday [y/n]. This is captain Kaizo, one of the acting captain in TAPOPS. He is specialize in disguise as spy." commander Kokoci explain to the black haired girl as captain Kaizo nodded in acknowledgement. "Admiral Tarung is right, I know who you are right away from that hair of yours." the captain commented with a smirk, making the girl flinch in response and glance away anxiously.

"[y/n] hair?" Ying and Yaya repeated at the same time with confusion visible on their face. "It's nothing, just the dark blue streaks on her hair is pretty unique." captain Kaizo chuckle. This made the black haired girl sigh in relief internally, glad that the captain didn't plan to sell her secret out.