Nirmala: What happen?

Kion: Is one of my sad memories. *Sad*

Rani: Could you tell us about it?

Bunga: Ya! you didn't told the Day Pride!

~FlashBack~

[Blacker sentence is Kion talking about the story]

Kion: When i was born my parents called me Kion short for Kiongozi which mean Leader.

Kion: But one day! my parents have to go to hunt so they left me with my grandmother Sarabi so that she can babysit me while my parents are hunting.

Kion: After few hours, my grandmother Sarabi was going out to replenish her thirst.

Sarabi suddenly meet a lion who never he was still alive.

Uovu: Hello Sarabi!

Sarabi: Uovu! How are you still here? *Confused*

Uovu: I Scar advisor! and i going to kill your entire family! (Evil Smiled)

Sarabi: Scar is dead! and you should better leave!

Uovu: How about my hyenas kidnap Simba son!

Sarabi: WHAT!! *Shocked*

Kion: My grandmother Sarabi didn't knew that i was being kidnap by Uovu hyenas so she quickly went back!

When Sarabi ran back to the Priderock she saw that i was being held by the hyenas!

Sarabi: Let's him go! *Angry*

Hyenas: NO!

Kion: Sarabi had no choice but to kill the hyenas, At the end she manage to rescue me from the hyenas but she was tired from all the fighting. But than Uovu came to the front entrance of Pride Rock.

Uovu: I see you Kill my hyenas but you look tired. Now let me end you.

Kion: That when Uovu kill My Grandmother Sarabi and i was defenceless.

Kion: Grandmother Sarabi!!! *Shout*

Uovu: Now is you and me now Kion!! *Evil Smiled*

Kion: Stay Back!

Uovu: I going to take you and Simba have to make me King *Evil Smiled*