5// Riding to happiness

Start from the beginning

"Do you wanna meet up later?,perhaps a little date and get to know each other?"

"I would love that" Sugar cream felt her face blush more and was in excitement.

"See you later cutie" Prune juice winks at her before turning his head away to walk off.

"Do you like the breakfast I made you?" Royal margarine asked Pastel meringue smiling while admiring him just inches away.

"It's delicious" Pastel said with his mouth full but quickly swallowed the food and apologised for such bad manner.

"So what's the great news you wanna tell me dragon rider?" She asked still with excitement within her.

"You're officially now a dragon hunter!" Royal margarine said with fake enthusiasm.

"Thank you so much Royal margarine,I promise I won't let you and the city down" Sugar cream cries in happiness.

"How about we celebrate by drinking fire-aide and having dragonhead stew tonight?"

"That's a great idea for both of you,I'll just work on some more designs before I go out"

"Do you have a date?" Royal margarine asks with a frown.

"No you dummy! I'm single and I'm staying single for the rest of my life"

Sugar cream chuckles on seeing them two interact with each other.

Later on that night both Royal margarine and Sugar cream went to the dragon claw inn.

Soon Pastel meringue walks in wearing another steampunk outfit.

"I didn't think you would suddenly be into steampunk" Royal margarine says in surprise.

"Well I gotta look nice,I've got to be at Ice juggler's circus soon at 10"

"Why not have a sip of fire-aide dear?"

Pastel meringue takes the drink out of Royal margarine's hand and gulps it down and to Royal margarine's shock,Pastel was in heaven.

"Wow..IT'S AMAZING!"

"I'll go and get you so more if you want?" Royal margarine winks at him.

"That would be lovely of you and make you a fine gentleman"

Royal margarine chuckles and heads off to get some more drinks.

Cranberry sees Pastel meringue and makes his way over to him.

"So,when are you two boys going to collab?"

"We might not and Sugar cream,don't forget that your my secretary so I expect loveliness and kindness from you"

"I understand Pastel meringue"

Cranberry taps Pastel meringue on the shoulder wanting him to turn around.

"Pastel meringue?"