VIII

After I told Kris that I love him, he was a little bit surprised but looked like he already knew. He pulled me in for a kiss. And there I was kissing my first love again.

His lips were so soft. I enjoyed every second of it. My hands were in his hair moving to his neck. While his hands went quickly to my waist I pulled away.

,,No.'' I said ,,No.No. No fuck I am cheating on Martin.'' I started shaking. Kris was right I was a cheater. It was kind of funny, few years ago I cheated on Kris with Martin, now I am cheating on Martin with Kris.

I like Martin , but I am in love with Kris. ,,How about this? We forget that this happened, you will break up with him and then we can start again.'' Kris suggested . He was right but now I am really a cheater.

Kris and I continued talking. It wasn't awkward, it felt like most normal thing ever. He ended up staying pretty long, as we talked we didn't even realize that it was 1:30a.m. . He left and I felt so alone when he wasn't there.

I woke up around 11.a.m and was getting ready to meet Martin. I was going to end it today. This must be my shortest relationship. I was wearing pretty casual outfit with my hair down.

As I was leaving my apartment I saw that Kris was coming home. He was still in his pajamas. When he saw me he ran up and hugged me ,,You are breaking up today?'' He asked me and I nodded.

We talked for about 15 minutes when I had to leave. Martin has sent me an address where we will meet.
I walked there since it was an 20 minute walk. I saw that it was some kind of restaurant.

Okay breaking up during breakfast , I can work with that I thought. Soon after I arrived and Martin came up to me kissing me. His touch made me feel so uncomfortable now, and just few days before I was thinking it was all I needed.

As we walked to the table I saw that he was sitting with a man and a woman. ,,Sofi these are my parents.'' Martin said. I was shocked that i just said ,,Excuse me?'' He smiled and then i saw my mother coming through the door.

What the fuck was going on? Why are our parents here. We sat down and everyone talked for a little bit.
I was silent thinking about how will I break up with Martin now.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I immediately called Lana and she told me to just take him a side and do it. As I was about to leave my mother came in. ,,I really like Martin. I think it will get serious between you two.'' She said.

I was looking at her with disgust. I don't know why but I saw Martin so differently than before. We left the bathroom and as i sat down they started talking in Slovenian. Martin put his hand around me that I immediately pushed away.

Everyone looked at me in disbelief ,, I am sorry, this was fun but my head has been killing me. Martin can you take me home?'' I said. Martin looked a little bit confused but took me home.

It was about an 10 minute drive, it was enough to break up. As we sat down he immediately started yelling at me and I couldn't take it anymore. ,, I think it would be the best if we broke up.'' I said.

Martin looked shocked and started yelling at me even more. ,,You know what you probably hooked up with Bojan or Jan. You are a cheater and a whore, nothing more than that!'' He said as we arrived at my apartment.

Why every man who doesn't like me thinks the same. I didn't say anything and left the car. I couldn't wait to be in Kris's arms. I waited for an elevator and just imagined how nice this night was about to get. I was so wrong.

I got to his apartment and knocked on the door. I was so excited to jump in his arms and as the door opened I saw... ,,Maja? What...What are you doing here?'' I asked her ,, I wanted to talk to Kris about something. What are you doing here?'' She said and behind her I saw Kris coming out of the bedroom in a robe.

My heart sank. I was looking him straight in the eyes and he looked so ashamed to see me. ,,So you guys are back together?'' I asked and Maja smiled nodding. Kris just looked at the floor. ,,I am so happy for you. Kris we need to talk later it's something about the complex. Landlord asked me to tell you.''

I opened the door to my apartment and just sat on the couch crying. It was about 8p.m. when I heard knocking. I opened the door to see Kris. He saw that I have been crying and started apologizing to me.

,,No please I am so so sorry. It was an accident. She means nothing to me.I hate her. She is disgusting . I ended everything with her forever. I blocked her on everything . Told her that I hate her. I only want you.'' Kris said.

It was like a deja vu. I was so mad but wanted to give him a chance. ,, I broke up with Martin. Today I met his parents, he really loved me and now he probably hates me because of you. And while I was breaking up with him you had sex with your ex.Why?''

,,I have no idea... I thought that you were sleeping with Martin because you were gone for 2 hours and you said it would be only half an hour . Then Maja came to give me my stuff back and I just wanted to be with someone.'' He explained.

I know he has trust issues now and that his mental health is bad. But now we were both hurting . I wanted him so bad. I want him to be mine again but I don't know if he can trust me,or can I trust him.

I hugged him while he sobbed in my arms. God this was really deja vu. We been here before. But that few years back we started to hate each other, I won't let that happen again.

I was thinking about everything. Do I follow my feelings and get with him or do I just stay friends with him. I was thinking about everything while he was still crying.

He calmed down after few minutes and just hugged me. As I was about to pull away to say something to him ,,Please stay I need a hug from you for as long ''

I was hugging him but I needed to say everything to him ,,Kris I think..''

A/N
A cliffhanger I know. I probably won't post tomorrow since it's orthodox christmas.I hope you are enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you ❤️