7- Insecurity at its finest

Jude's Pov

 I heard Connor walk out of his room.

"Hey, you ready to go? My dad's gonna drop us off soon." he said.

"Oh, yeah I'm almost done." I said yelling from the bathroom.

I changed into a pair of swimming trunks and a yellow t'shirt. I decided that with how insecure I am I went with something simple. 

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Connor on his phone. He was wearing swimming trunks with a tank-top. 

"Why are you wearing a T'shirt?" he asked me.

"Why are you wearing a Tank'top?" I said.

"Good point . But seriously it's 100' degrees outside." He said.

"I just don't like showing my body that's all." I said looking down.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of Jude. You don't need to hide from me okay? Your body is beautiful." He said.

I gave Connor a weird look.

"I can't believe I just said that!" Connor said with a red face.

"Lets just get going. Your dads probably waiting." I say as I gesture towards the front door.

And as soon as Connor is about to protest about my shirt, as on que Connors dad honked for us.

AU-I'm sorry this really short! I didn't wanna keep writing till they got to the beach because it is about to get interesting so i didn't wanna write it all in one chapter :( sorry if i let you down. But i'm already working on chapter 8! I cant believe I'm already at 300 and I have 8 chapters already. Wow but I hope you enjoy this short chapter! Again I am sorry about the chapter length but as always!

Favorite! Comment! And Follow!! And everything else and I notice all of you guys and I wanna follow all of you! Also I have a website so go check that out too! Link is on my profile! -PEACE