Elli rolls his eyes."man we barely even talk anymore .Why are you so concerned about me?"He says as he fixes his backpack.Kid smacks his lips."fine.Keep getting beat on" Kid says as he walks away.Eli opens his mouth but nothing comes out.He turns and walks the opposite way.
The next day
In the day at school was excruciatingly awkward for Eli.He had to sit next to Kadir in most classes.So it was mostly silent.That is until they got Art."man can you stop giving me cold shoulder" Eli says.Kid doesn't even look up from his paper.Eli snatches his notebook.Kid sighs.He tries to snatch it back but Eli wouldn't let him
."talk to me" Eli says.Kid glares at him."can i have my book" Kid says with no emotion.Sounding like Eli."no.Not until you tell me why youve been acting like-You?" Kadir interrupted him."you dont like it when people treat you the way you treat them" Kid mumbles as he looks at his desk.Eli grabs his face and makes him look at him.Kid doesn't look scared.He knows Eli wouldn't hurt him."so your really tweakin because I wont tell you MY business?"Eli says.Kid pulls Elis hands off of him.He snatches his book back and continues to draw."Kid..come on" Eli groans."yo can you shut the fuck up" Kid says."no" Eli says taking his book.He begins to flip through.Kid immediately tries to grab his book."give me the fucking book" Kid says through his teeth as him and Eli began fighting over this book."boys?" The teacher calls.They both look at her."is there something you need to solve in the hallway?" She says."yes" they both say in unisom.They leave the classroom.Eli still clutching the book.The moment they make it into the empty hallway they immediately began to argue.Eli holds the book above his head."Oh my fucking god"Kid groans.Eli had some height advantage on Kid.Eli began flipping through the pages."stop!" Kid says as he tries to drag Elis hands down."oh you want this book?"Eli chuckles as he backs into the locker.Kid curses as Eli continues to flip through.Kid tackels Eli to the ground.He gets on top of him and they continue to tussle.Eli gets the upperhand as he flips them around.He pins Kids hands above his head with one hand.

He pins Kids hands above his head with one hand

."FUCK!" Kid groans as he could not stop Eli.Eli places the book onto the floor and began to look through the pages."please Eli..Please" Kid says softly."who is this boy you keep drawing?" Eli asks.Kid groans in frustration as he realizes Eli found the drawings of Malik."ill stop looking if you promise that youll talk to me" Eli says."i fucking hate you" Kid says.Eli grins.He continues to look through the book."Ok!Ok!I promise..just please close the book" Kid begs.Eli closes the book.Tears fill Kadirs eyes."get off me man" Kid says.Eli gets up.So does Kid.He wipes his tears away and snatches his book from Eli."your a horrible person" He whispers before walking back into the classroom.Eli freezes forca slight moment before following him.
In the classroom Kid went right back to ignoring him.The guilt began to sink into Eli.Feeling tjat his anger got the best of him and he took if too far.
the bell rung
Kid immediately left."Kadir hold on man" Eli said as he followed Kid to his locker.Kid ignored him."Kadir im sorry.I shouldn't have done that" Eli says as he leans on the locker next to Kids.Kid ignored him once more.Before he walked away Eli grabbed his hand."Please..im so so sorry" He begs before softly kissing Kadirs hand..This was the first time that kid could actually hear emotion in his voice all week.Kid sighed
."pull that shit again and im done" He says.Eli smiles."aight bet"
They walk to last period.Eli looked at Kadir.He was clutching his notebook.They walk into history.Eli goes to the middle since the back seats are taken.Kid sits next to him.Kid wasnt paying attention to the lesson.He was just watching Eli look at the board.Using this time to admire all of his featrues.As Eli watched the teacher Kadir began to sketch him into the notebook.Trying to catch every detail.His sharp jawline,his cheekbones,his eyes and everything else that makes him so captivating to look at.At the end he ends with a rough draft of the boy.He closes the notebook as be notices Elis head turn to look at him.Eli glances down at the notebook.But he learned his lesson last time so he ignores it."im so fucking hungry" He whispers with a wine.Kid chuckles.Eli put his head down onto the desk.Kid just looked at him lovingly.They had never been just friends.They had been acquaintances with benefits for about 3 months.But after Malik died Kid shut everyone out.Even his not-boyfriend-boyfriend.The only person he didn't shut out was Moe.Thats because Moe didn't let him.