The Trial Of Nowhere

(Check TW in first chapter)

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER LAST CHAPTER!

Testtube's POV:

As I stepped towards the grand entrance to the temple, a voice sounded above me and Taco. "Would you like to continue on this trial, and gain the freedom of living? To leave this hellscape, this nightmarish alternate reality. Go on, with caution." I glanced nervously at Taco, although she look excited. 

"Come on, Testtube! You have to do the trial on your own. I've already done it, good luck!" Taco shouted whilst running ahead of me. 

I stared after her and then started

I stared after her and then started. "Wait what!?" I shouted after her. She ran ahead and entered a strange door. It disappeared almost instantly after she ran in. "Some help she is." I grumbled to myself. I slowly made my way up the stairs until I reached the front doors. I paused and gazed at them for a moment. One step, then another. I pushed open the door gently, it opened almost instantly. As I stepped I looked around. I was in a large and pretty much empty room. 

"The trial begins," I took a deep breath. "now!" the strange voice said from above. I looked behind me, the door was gone. I sighed and turned my gaze back to the room. The floor had completely disappeared aside from a very narrow bridge. I ran over to it and looked at where the floor had been. There was a gaping, endless pit. I gulped nervously. I had never been one for physical activity. I stepped onto the bridge cautiously. 

I slowly but surely made my way across. I had almost fallen off it multiple times, but when I stepped onto the other side I let out a sigh of relief. "Now what..?" I mumbled. There was ANOTHER bridge, it was equally narrow than the last one. But this time there were... two large SWINGING AXES. "How in the hell, did this place pass the safety inspection?" I quietly chuckled at my own joke. I took a step towards the bridge before noticing there were to other bridges on the sides, where the axes couldn't hit. I jogged over to the bridge on the right, but almost as soon as I stepped on it, it began breaking behind me! I ran faster than I've ever ran before. The bridge seemed to be crumbling faster and faster. I was gasping for air, air that I couldn't get. "Taco!!" I yowled. "Taco help me!" 

I finally made it to the other side. I fell to the ground, trying to catch my breath. I lied there for what felt like a day. And then realized, that it could've been a whole day. "Tired, little one?" I let out a defeated nod.  "Your almost there, don't give up hope just yet."

I fumbled with my scarf for a second. It somehow brought me comfort to do so. I sighed and stood up, gently brushing myself off. Whatever lied ahead, I would conquer it. 

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER LB, PB, AND FAN GET BACK AND GIVE THE NEWS TO THE HOTEL

Lightbulb's POV: