Party Code of Conduct

1. No member or affiliate of the party may run for political office. The party shall not support or formally associate with former members or affiliates who choose to run.
2. Violence is to be used when the party has democratically agreed on it. Pacifists will not be forced to carry out violent action.
3. Revolutionary action taken over a specific geographic area must be consensual with, and democratically supported by the proletarians in that area.
4. The party may not organize itself in a hierarchical fashion. This means that the party will operate on a regional basis, with autonomy given to local chapters. To be recognized as an official Phoenix Party chapter, the chapter must be adhering to the guidelines laid out in this guide.
5. In addition to non hierarchical organization, chapters must operate in a fashion that looks for consensus within the party as opposed to simple majoritarian democracy. There are various ways of doing this, but the goal is to get as much agreement as possible on a position before carrying out an action.
6. If a decision includes more than one chapter, all chapters affected must agree on that decision.
7. The party should be following the principles of anarcho vanguardism as laid out in in the Anarcho Vanguardist Manifesto.

Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct, either by an individual member or chapter, will result in official removal from the party. To remove a party member, the chapter he/she is associated with must democratically decide to remove him/her. In order to withdraw support from, and denounce an entire chapter, each chapter will individually vote on if they are in favor of this action or not. If the majority are in favor of denouncing the chapter, then the motion follows through. If not, the motion fails. Any chapter may start a motion to revoke another chapters status, by democratically deciding amongst themselves that another chapter is not in compliance with the code. If a chapter is removed from the party, the old chapter will be reorganized to address the underlying issue and a new chapter will be formed in its place.