𝟐𝟏, 𝐛𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

delilah.liu: lil dump 😎

View comments...

Azeala.brown: that pic of me is so adorbs
delilah.liu: Duhhh
   ↳ luca.fanatilli: right 😻
     ↳ dylanduke: HUH??! Since when 🤨🤨

Markestapa: i want some pancakes 😔
delilah.liu: they slapped

edwards.73: hmm i wonder
whos in that last pic?!?!? 🤨🤨🤔🤔
delilah.liu: shhh 🤫

Jackhughes: how did i miss the pancakes 😞
delilah.liu: because your fucking lame 😊
↳ _quinnhughes: HAH. Literally
jackhughes: umm okay 🤨

lhughes_06: 🥸
delilah.liu: odd emoji
markestapa: very odd

user6: is she dating Luke?
user5: i hope not 😞

user9: shes so annoying
user1: grow up 😒

View 128 other comments...

"I take it that you talked to Luca." She showed him the comment on her post as she giggled a bit. "Possibly" He gave a nonchalant shrug. "She hasn't texted me yet" Delilah frowned a bit as Luke laughed.

"She probably hasn't seen it yet" Luke reminded as she nodded her head a bit. "When are we going on the boat?" She asked looking up to him as they sat on the patio over looking the lake. "Whenever they stop playing football" Luke replied as she laughed with a smile on her face.

The three boys practiced throwing the football back and forth, and intercepting it. "Let me invite azalea real quick" Delilah informed her boyfriend as she typed away on her phone. She gulped as her instagram notification box had thousands of notifications.

With one simple soft launch picture people were already freaking out. Speculating who it was, some people already guessed Luke. Azalea walked out onto the porch where the two were seated.

"Hey z!" She greeted her friend excitedly as Azalea had a bright smile on her face. "Hii!" She sat on the chair across from the two as Azalea gave her friend a look. "I saw lucas comment" she giggled a bit as Delilah watched her best friend's cheeks grow red.

"That was all Luke. Thank him" She beamed proudly up at her boyfriend as he had a prideful smile on his. "Thanks Luke" She thanked him as he laughed a bit. "No problem" his hand still rested on his girlfriend's thigh as she turned to him.

"Boat time?" She asked as Luke nodded his head and called the boys over. "To bad Lucas not here" Dylan teased as Azalea narrowed her eyes at him. "Okay first of all, why are you so nosey?" She asked as her hands rested on her hips.

"Dylan how does it feel to have taylor swift taller than you?" Delilah asked him innocently as he gaped his mouth at her. The other three boys eyes glanced between the two as Delilah had a triumphant smile painted on her face.

"Umm shes only one inch taller than me" Dylan defend himself, as the whole group cackled at the insult. "That was a good one" Luke came up behind her and pressed a kiss to her head. "You two are disgustingly cute" Mark told the two as they laughed at his teasing.

Luke was a touchy person, but today his physical affection was a whole another level. His hands always found it to her hips or waist. The boys head always rested on her shoulder or head when sitting down.

And Delilah still felt the sparks fly when his hands touched her body or bare skin. Even though they've known each other their whole lives. She still feels giddy when he places kissed on her face or neck. Or the security she felt when she felt his arms wrap around her.

His PDA level was skyrocketing on the boat, which worried Delilah hoping the other's didn't pay mind to it. But honestly they were to caught up arguing about which NHL team was the best.

"Oh my god stop arguing!" Delilah shouted hearing enough at the boys bickering. "Ive had enough!" She yelled sounding like her mom as they all quieted looking at the girl frightened.

"Sorry mom" Dylan joked as he held back a string of laughs. "You guys are so obnoxious" Azalea groaned as Delilah leaned into Lukes body. "Okay you're all over your boyfriend. Which is very obnoxious. And burns my eyes" Duker explained as she stared at him, and rolled her eyes.

"Are you still salty about my insult?" Delilah asked with a sarcastic smile on her tanned face. "No!" He shouted quickly as the boys and Azalea snickered. "Mhm right" Her voice was laced with condescension.

Luke let out a chuckle as he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. With the eye roll from Dylan watching them, he went back to talking to the other boys. "You're so cute when you're angry" He whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

His warm breath breezing past her ear, the lowness of his voice made her breath hitch in her throat. "Why thank you" She whispered back as she looked up to him with a small smile. "You're welcome" his lips grazed past her ear as her stomach flipped at the sensation.

She glanced to the group in front of her. Who were not paying attention to the two. "Luke" she whispered as her skin felt like it was on fire. Though the sun was hot, her skin felt like a blaze. "What?" He asked pulling away giving her a innocent look.

She gave him a look as he laughed and kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. Her head rested on top of his chest as they engaged in the group's conversation about what Marvel movie was the best.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Im so tired right now. And i have to go to ballet and i dont wanna 😞. Anyways i literally am so tired of school i actually dread getting up 💀. Love you all 😋😛😘💕

word count: 969