"Hello! I had a reservation under Chandler for six?" Chandler said, taking the lead on the conversation. The hostess smiled, grabbed six menus, and led us to a table near the back of the building. "Here you guys go, here are your menus... Alright, a waitress should be with you guys shortly. And can I just say, I loved all of your work guys. Real good stuff," she said, smiling before leaving us. I snorted silently before giggling. "Is this really what y'all have to go through in public?" Walker looked up from his menu. "Yeah, it is. Not including picture taking, signatures. Hopefully we'll have a peaceful lunch." He looked back down at his menu and I looked at mine. When the waitress came over, she froze for a second and then smiled at all of us. She took our drink orders and then went to put it in the kitchen. We ate the breadsticks silently until the waitress came to get our food orders. Not without acknowledging Momona for her work in The Babysitters' Club. That's two for her.

"Ok. Let's try to ignore the fact that we've been recognized and we might get caught by paparazzi soon. What do yall like most about the set so far?" Chandler asked, breaking the silence of breadstick munching. Most of us shrugged and Bella answered first. "Oh, come on guys. It's ok to talk. I personally like the fact I get to wear basically anything and it's considered part of Ash's character." Munching from all of us. Cailey went next. "I like the fact that most of my scenes are with Chandler or kids my age. And I like the fact that my character is very much similar to me," she said.

"I think they did that with all of us," I said, swallowing my piece of breadstick. "Because my character is creepily similar to me."

"Guys, you know that they're not made to be like you," Bella chuckled. "You guys just embody them well. That's why casting directors exist." We all nodded and continued munching. "Ok. Let's see. What is your favorite thing about your hometowns?"

"I like the fact that the community is really close,"  Walker said, leaning back against his chair. "It's a huge city, but the neighborhood I live in is really tight."

"My dad and I live in-"  I started saying before Bella covered my mouth.

"Let's not expose where you live in a public restaurant," they warned. I nodded and continued.

"My dad and I have this 2 bedroom house that we built. It's cozy and it's nice because the kids at school don't know the real me. Dad's barely in town too, so I get to live in peace without people finding out."

"Wait, you don't see your dad much?" Momona asked.

"Well, it's complicated. He's usually filming something. But he makes it up for me by taking me out on these father-daughter dates. Before you think something weird, it's just like a little outing! We just go and do something fun for the day, like going out to eat, or going to an arcade."

"Oh." Silence didn't have much time to settle this time, because the waitress made her way to our table with the food. The food was good and we all ate in silence, with the exception of the occasional drink slurping. We all finished rather quickly, and Chandler didn't let Bella get a single word in. "My treat," he insisted. When the waitress came back to get the check, Momona slipped her a piece of paper. I wondered what it said, but it was time to leave.

"This time, I'm taking Momona," Cailey chimed in, still slurping on her ice water. "I've heard enough boys talk for a day."

"What about me?" I asked, fake pouting. "What if Bella and Walker start talking... actually you have a point. It might be a quiet ride."

"You're welcome," Momona said, smiling and doing a quick bow. "We'll meet you guys in my trailer, ok?" We nodded and split into our respective cars. I took the front seat again and started texting Momona.

~~~

Jade
you think i should play the crickets noise on the aux

Momo
Do it you won't

Jade
hold please

New message from JWCM!

Walker
this girl just asked for the aux
and proceeded to blast cricket noises

Jade
momona told me i wouldn't
so i had to just out of spite

Momo
In my defense, I genuinely didn't think she would

Cailey
i think chandler's never going to want to drive us again

Momo
Omg yeah
Poor guy's just hearing about our "boyfriends" back home

Jade
are you guys lying to poor chandler

Cailey
technically it's not lying to him
it's just lying in front of him

Momo

Let's play Crazy 8!
Get in, I'm about to beat all you guys
~~~

We played for about ten minutes, Cailey beating us 3 times and Walker won one, which made Momo more angry(jokingly, of course). When we pulled into the set, Walker left me and Bella in the car while he went to catch up with Momo and probably tease her a little bit more. I was fine with it, until Bella turned to me and asked me a serious question. "Are you sure you want to do this? I saw your face when people recognized us."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. Had my face portrayed some emotion I didn't process or think about?

"When the waitress recognized Momona," they said. "Your face sort of fell and you looked upset. I didn't know why, but I wasn't going to ask you in front of the other people."

It did? "I think I was just hungry. There's nothing wrong with being recognized in public. At least we were able to eat without someone asking for a picture." I paused. I never liked when someone asked Dad for a picture when I was out with him. He rarely said no, and it usually took away time I could've had with him. "I think I was just a bit disappointed."

"That's a valid emotion. That's why I asked." They stopped, thinking about their next words carefully. "You're going to have to keep those emotions in check once the movie comes out. You can't be grumpy every time someone asks for a picture. You have to be neutral or the tabloids are going to have a field day with it."

"I can see the headlines now, "I joked. "'Jade Pascal: Snobby B**ch, with the asterisks censoring it because if they don't they can't get in trouble." This cracked Bella up, and she opened the door to get out.

"Alright. I did my job. Now go hang out with your friends." I nodded as I got out and closed the door. I made my way to my trailer, planning to change into something more... movie night-y.

~~
Jade
i know it's early but what should i wear for movie night

Momo
Well we still don't know what we're watching
But it's going to be light out when we start the first movie
You can wear PJs or something simple! No need to dress up

Jade
thx ur the best

~~

Perfect. Now I had an outfit idea in my head and went looking in my closet. I decided on a black long sleeved shirt with one of those basic plaid pajama pants. Even if it's basic, it's a very comfortable and very movie night-y outfit. Now to just get ready...