Anne tilted her head, "Is your mind bothering you?" she asked softly, bringing her hand to rub his shoulder.

Harry shrugged, "Yeah, a bit, but I can handle it. It's fine," he said, and stood up.

"Okay," he mumbled, "are you sure I can't see Louis before I go out?" he asked desperately.

Anne sighed, "Harry," she warned, "you're not suppose to see him before the wedding," she placed her hands on her hips.

Harry bit his lip, "A-Are you sure?" he asked.

Robin sighed, noticing Harry's discomfort. "I'll get him," he whispered to his wife, and exited the room.

Harry didn't hear or see Robin say that, and was pacing the room, running his hands over his face. He still had plenty time before the ceremony started, therefore having his hair not done, his tie undone, his shoes off, and his ironed jacket hanging up instead of on his back.

The door opened. Harry turned around, and gasped when seeing Louis. He hurried over, quickly taking the smaller man into a hug. Thankful Louis wasn't fully done either.

"Hi, angel," Louis chuckled, turning his head and pressing repeated kisses to Harry's neck. "You alright?" he asked pulling away to see the man he was soon to marry.

"Yeah, just nervous. Wanted to see you," he said softly.

Louis tilted his head, his hand moving up to cup the side of Harry's face. "I was nervous at first, too, but there's nothing to worry about. Everything's going to go perfectly. I promise," he smiled, brushing his nose against Harry's.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

Everything did go perfectly. The entrance, the ceremony, everything. Even as Louis stared into the green forests hidden in Harry's eyes, things were still going smoothly.

Louis could hear the man saying those final words, but didn't seem to hear the clapping and cheering of the audience as he cupped Harry's cheeks and pressed their lips together.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist, and smiled into the kiss before reconnecting their lips, moving together sweetly and softly. He pulled away with a grin, and dug his head into Louis' neck with a laugh, loving the sound of laughter that came from Louis when he hugged him tight.

They both pulled away from each other, and looked out at the audience of friends and family. Both of their mothers had slight tear stained eyes, and their siblings were all smiles and cheers.

"Can't wait to have my first dance with you, Mr. Tomlinson," Louis said to him.

Harry blushed, "Same to you, Mr. Tomlinson."

Louis chuckled, and they walked quickly and happily back down the isle.

Of course there were pictures before the reception. While guests went over to the reception Harry, Louis, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and the two families all had pictures.

Of course Harry and Louis got pictures of themselves, but after that they had a nice group picture with them and the groomsmen, and of course the two twins who played a part of the wedding as well.

Let's just say, plenty of pictures were taken.

Not too long later, they went over to the reception. They decided to have it in a backyard, not just anyone's backyard, though. What Harry thought when seeing the house was that it was Louis' uncles house when in reality it was something much different.

The two got to the house, excitedly getting out of the car with hands intertwined. harry stared up at the large house. "This was the perfect place to have the reception. The yard looks beautiful," he sighed.