Ten

Ok so I took a part from Scars and put it in here. Try to find it. Whoever finds it and comments first gets dedication for the next chapter! ;)

-

Harry walked through the doorway, sighing as he looked around the apartment. Louis set his things on the counter, and turned to gently hug him.

The younger boy scrunched his nose, "Don't hug me yet," he whined.

Louis pulled away, "Why?" he asked, earning a groan from his boyfriend.

"I feel gross," Harry mumbled, rubbing the spot where the doctor had the IV in his arm, "I feel sweaty and dirty and gross. I hate hospitals," he declared, looking to Louis, who was just smiling at him.

"I know you do. But without it you wouldn't have gotten this colorful cast to help you get better. Now let's get you showered," he grinned, and tilted his head up to peck Harry's lips. "C'mon," he said, and led him to the bathroom, where they undressed. Louis had to help Harry cover his cast with a plastic bag, and carefully unwrapped the bandages on his chest.

"After we shower I have to re-wrap my chest again?" Harry questioned.

Louis nodded, "Yep- well, I have to wrap it," he smirked. He felt the water again, finally feeling happy with the warm temperature, and they got in.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

"I love showers," Louis sighed, flopping down on their soft bed.

Harry raised his eyebrows from where he was sat on the bed, "Louis, dear, I know you helped me get dressed but you also have to dress yourself," he informed the older man, a smirk visible on his face at the sight of him in only a towel.

Louis sighed, but got up and made his way to his drawers. He pulled out a pair of black joggers and a grey sweater that may or may not have been Harry's. He quickly changed, as it was a bit cold in the room.

"Wh-Where's my ring?" Harry asked, going through the things on the bedside table.

Louis quickly pulled his shirt down and rushed to his boyfriend, "Hey, hey it's fine it's right here," he shook his head, sliding the ring from his own finger and onto Harry's. "I kept it on while you had been in a coma. After two weeks I started getting really worried so I put it on," he explained, climbing to the other side of the bed.

Harry sighed, "Okay. Sorry, I just got worried."

"No, no," Louis smiled, "I like that you're protective over it. It shows me you actually like the ring," he chuckled, leaning his head onto his boyfriend's shoulder. Harry smiled, and twisted the ring on his finger.

"I love it," he murmured, looking down to Louis, who was smiling brightly up at him. "I love you too," he added, kissing his forehead. He tried moving to his side, but winced in pain, "ow," he groaned.

Louis was up in an instant, laying Harry back onto his back," You can't lay on your side, love. Your ribs," he reminded, earning a pout from the younger boy in response.

"But I want to cuddle you," he complained, "I can't do that now," he told him, sticking out his lip in a pout.

Louis smirked, "But now I get to cuddle you! It's my turn to be the big spoon!" he smiled triumphantly, and leaned up to press a kiss to Harry's lips. But the younger boy wouldn't let him go with just that, as he pulled his lips back onto his, his good hand on the back of Louis' neck. Louis moved so that he was carefully straddling his waist, and held his hands on the side of Harry's face, caressing the skin as he deepened the kiss.

Harry moaned slightly, bucking his hips up a bit to meet Louis', sending the older boy into a fit of moans. "Harry," Louis moaned, moving his head down to his neck, licking and sucking at the sensitive skin. Harry involuntarily tilted his head to the side to give him more room. His fingers gripped Louis' hips, but his bad hand just laid there helplessly.

"Can we..." Harry begged breathlessly, "please," he moaned, taking Louis' lip in between his and sucking on it for a second before letting it go.

Louis placed a passionate kiss to Harry's lips, but pulled away a second later, "I-I don't wanna hurt you," he said, "I'm gonna hurt you," his voice lowered.

Harry didn't want to take no as an answer, "Then let me ride you. Please?" he asked impatiently, sighing in relief when Louis smashed their lips together in agreement. Harry moaned loudly when Louis grinded down on him, slipping his hand past the younger man's waistband of his boxers.

"We have to be quick. I have football in a hour and a half," Louis murmured. Harry nodded in response, and kissed Louis hard, his hand moving up his boyfriend's shirt.

"I love you," he panted, pulling away only for a second before re-attaching their lips.

"I love you more," Louis told him. Their words were panted and rushed, as they were already too busy with stripping down their clothes without hurting Harry.

Louis was quick and careful to somehow flip them over, where Harry was then straddling Louis' waist as they kissed. They felt very rushed. Not because they only had an hour, but because they were both feeling horny and were already hard and in need of release. So within no time Louis had a finger inside the boy, who had his back arched, crying out in pleasure. Louis twisted and curled his finger as he added another, quickly opening Harry up as the younger boy rocked back on his fingers.

Louis pulled his fingers out, reaching to the side. And in barely two seconds he had already coated himself up for Harry.

"C'mere," Louis mumbled, kissing his boyfriend as he scooted up further on his hips. "If anything hurts then just tell me oka- fuck, Harry," Harry obviously was having none of his concerns, and just sank down on Louis' dick, leaving the man under him choking on his words. He gave a loud whine, and Louis moved to latch his lips to his neck.

"Fuck," Harry moaned, rocking his hips down onto Louis, who seized hold of his hips to set a steady yet fast rhythm. The older boy bucked his hips up to meet Harry's. He could tell by seeing Harry's trembling legs lift him up and down that he wouldn't be lasting much longer.

Louis was right, because after the few more times he bucked his hips up in he right place, hitting Harry's prostate, the bundle of nerves in the younger boys stomach untangled and he spurted onto Louis' chest. Louis moaned loudly, and came just a second later.

They both laid, or sat there, panting until Harry slid off of Louis, and Louis helped him lay down without hurting himself.

"I love you," Louis spoke, pressing a longing kiss to Harry's lips.

Harry smiled, "I love you more," he mumbled.

They cleaned themselves up, and both got dressed in comfortable clothes, just cuddling together and sneaking small kisses for the time Louis had left until football practice.

-

AGH I JUST WROTE THAT AGAHBQHAHAHHAHAHA IM LAUGHIN OKOK BYE LOVELIES