Thirteen

PSHH NOT LIKE ITS A BIG DEAL BUT GUESS WHO MIGHT BE GETTING SCARS PUBLISHED BC THEIR PARENTS AND TEACHER ARE AMAZING BITCHES??? HUH? HUH? ME THATS WHO WOOHOOOOSBXIABZIWNXISXNSBSJSBXYAYAYAYAYYAYAY yeah okay so yeah the weather was rlly nice this morning.

-

Harry sat on the cushioned table, swinging his legs anxiously. "Can I get it off?" he finally asked, biting his lip.

The doctor chuckled. It was the same doctor that had been with him while he was in the hospital in a coma. "Well, yes, I'm gonna take it off. It wasn't badly broken in the first place, but with you in a coma we didn't want to risk anything. But that doesn't mean that you're free to do whatever. You're still bruised a bit. The bone is healed and you still have stitches in that arm that we can take out. There might be some bruising left from the impact of when you hit it in the first place. So, don't do anything extreme," he chuckled, and gestured for Harry to come over to him. There was a machine in the room, used to cut the cast off.

Harry reluctantly got onto the seat, and let the doctor work his magic. He grimaced at the sight of his exposed arm. The skin was a bit dry, and for some reason that he couldn't seem to find, it just looked a bit gross. Not to mention the stitches.

Harry bit hard on his lip upon the feeling of the doctor taking the stitches out of his arm. But he was happy that at least he wouldn't have to wear that damn cast anymore.

"Am I done? Are they out?" he winced, his eyes shut.

"Yes, they're out. Let me just clean it up a bit," the doctor told him, and Harry suddenly felt a cold substance on his arm. He opened his eyes, watching the doctor wipe down where the stitches once were.

Once he was done, the doctor went through the procedures once more, cleaning where the stitches were for a week and trying not to get hurt again. Harry was listening, yes, but not enough to be able to fully engage in conversation since he just wanted to go out into the waiting room and join Louis again.

"You're free to go. Have a nice day," the man nodded to Harry, who gave a small smile before exiting the room. Louis heard the opening of the door, and smiled when his fiance walked out. He stood up, and joined him as they started walking towards the exit.

"Looking brand new I see," Louis joked, intertwining his fingers with Harry's on his now un-casted arm.

The younger man swung their hands slightly, "Yeah," he sighed, taking a deep breath.

"Well, I know I've got absolutely nothing planned for the rest of the day. What do you want to do?" Louis asked as he unlocked the car.

They both got in and buckled their seat belts, "I don't care what we do. Barbara doesn't need me at the bakery so I'm free too," he said.

No wonder you're free, useless boy

Harry shook off the words, biting his lip. He turned the radio on to keep his mind off of the voices in his head. "What song is this?" Louis asked, "Steven... Jake Miller," he mumbled, reading off the small screen.

"-end it all right now. I just don't know if I'm brave enough to do it. 'Cause there's gotta be a better way than sui-" Louis switched the station, listening to a Maroon 5 song that came on instead.

You were brave enough

Why don't you do it again

Kill yourself

That was the first time he had heard those two words together in three years.

Harry's breath caught in his throat, the hand that held Louis tightened. He could feel his hands start to tremble, and he started shaking his head frantically, "No no no no," he mumbled. Louis knew what it was, especially since Harry had to be fasting that morning so they could take a blood test at the hospital for his medicine, something he had to do every three months. And he couldn't take his pill. It was always worse on days like these.

"Louis Louis Louis Louis," tears sprung to his eyes. He was freaking out, seeming to be going into a panic attack.

"Harry, it's okay, angel, calm down," Louis spoke. When his pleads didn't work he put the car in park, thankful that they were still in the parking lot. He climbed over the seat and straddled Harry's waist. "Shh, shh, it's okay. Don't listen. I'm here, I love you, I love you, I love you," he whispered to his fiancé, taking his cheeks into his palms. He pressed his forehead against Harry's, brushing their noses against each other's.

"It's worse! It's s-so much wo-wo-worse!" he sobbed, his hands gripping Louis' wrists for comfort. "Th-They t-told me to do it ag-gain! I c-can't! It was a m-mist-take! I-I regretted it! It's n-not fair!" he exclaimed, breathing hard. He kept his eyes closed, and Louis pulled off his jumper, pulling it over their heads.

"I know, I know. Trust me, I know. Open your eyes, please!" Louis whispered to him, running his thumb back and forth over his cheek. Harry waited a second, but then fluttered his eyes open, blinking a few times. His hands moved slowly from Louis' hands to his waist, resting under his tshirt and soaking up the heat radiating off of his warm body. "See? We're all alone in the dark. No ones here, no one can see us. You're fine. They can't hurt you. You're so strong, my angel," he murmured.

Harry nodded shakily, "Wait a minute,... just, please... wait."

"Okay," Louis smiled softly, and lightly kissed Harry's forehead.

"I'm okay," Harry mumbled.

Louis then took the jumper off from their heads, and sat back on Harry's thighs, where he was sitting. Harry nodded, so Louis kissed his lips briefly before returning back to the drivers seat.

"Where do you wanna go?" Louis asked.

Harry sighed, and bit his lip, "Niall's? I know he's been a bit stressed."

"Oh, yeah, big time. Alright, let's go cheer up our Irish boy."

-

SORRY JUST A WEIRD USELESS FILLER BC IM TIRED AS SHIT AND FELL ASLEEP WHILE I WROTE IT!! OOPS!