The Hot Night

Hello everyone!!!! Ok so first of all thus is a warning ⚠️

This chapter contains mature theme and scene those are strictly 18+!!!!
Do Not Read It If You Are Uncomfortable.!!!
.
.
.
.
.

And this chapter is mostly for one of my reader that recently actually did comment on the book showing her intrest.

Her one comment was enough to motivate me and wrote the chapter.

Even after telling it constantly, many of the readers do read the book but don't even comment and like.

But again I have my loyal readers with me who do enjoy my book and always Motivate me by voting and commenting on the book.

Once again I will like to make it clear that positive criticism is always welcomed here. I'm new and need your support to grow.

Which I know I will someday soon.

Frankly  I don't like writing long essays before the story. But kya karu? Tum log ke jarkate hi aisi hai ki karna padta hai.

Acha ha if you haven't then follow me on instagram on my ID. @_kaya_writes

Ok now ypu all can proceed. Love you all!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu:

The scene infront was so ethereal. This women was making me loose all my sanity. Her milky white and soft waist was summoning me to mark it as mine.

Her eyes were intoxicated with lust. My little one was badly turned on. She was bold when horny.

Her eyes turned into dominant one as I got off the bed and opened my lower.

Getting as fully naked as she was.

Her eyes never left mine.

"Do you know how much of a beauty you hold?" I asked her pulling her closer to me. My move made our naked lowers touch. As soon as the feeling touched me a jolt ran up my body making my hold more firm on her.

She not once had left my eyes.

"Do you really want me to do this?" I asked her pulling her onto the bed with me covering both of us in a blanket.

She settled between my legs as I sat touching my bare chest to her bare back.
My hardened Dick was squished by her lower back making me leave a pleasuring groan.

"Ye-yes." She stated in one go, breathing faster than before.

I crawled my fingers on her arm holding her hand into mine, I made it caress my face. She relaxed a bit leaning onto my chest and once again making me groan.

"Do you want to know all the things that I want to do with you right now?" She looked at me blinking innocently as she nodded.

"Today when you wore white I wanted to spill my wine on it, then rip it off from you and take you right on the dinner table." My voice slow and hot as I licked her earlobe my hand travelled to her south.

"I wanted to first eat you clean and then again make you dirty with my seeds." Her closed eyes immediately opened as soon as my hand cupped her vagina.

She tried to close her thighs but failed due to the firm grip of my hand on it. Her cheeks were now of a deep red color.

"Whenever you used to talk with that Rahil, my heart used to burn like fire. And even after telling you for so many time you always had to disobey me. Hn...