CHAPTER 1

//VENEERS POV\\

"listen up mount rageous.."
my breathing started to get heavy... would i go to jail if i rat us out?...fuck.
"my sister.."
am i really doing this?
"is a."
holy shit its now or never.
"FRAUD."
i could practically hear everyone gasping. people whispering at each other, giving the nastiest looks ever at velvet. looking around at everyone.
"shes been torturing little trolls!!" i added to the statement before i saw crimp coming up to us..
"arrest that lady!!" crimp point obviously to velvet, i looked over at her and.. she was fuming..practically killing me with her eyes. i never felt so. free. yes i, veneer, rated out my sister, am i shitty? no. i sighed as i watched her being pulled by handcuffs, walking down the steps to where the trolls were. kneeling down holding somewhat eye contact. "listen i know what she put you through was bad. i apologize for everything." and with that i got up, dusted myself and started walking to the limo, opening the door quickly rushing inside. i already know the media and well.. fuck.
.
.
quickly getting home i rushed to my bedroom and plopped on my bed, pulling out my phone to check insta, i cringed at my user. 'luvv3l3t'..we had matching users but as now events...i dont think its safe to have this.. i clicked settings and quickly changed it. i smiled a bit at the name i chose 'mintv3neer' also making a metal note to delete any pictures with velvet. gosh today was frustrating. i started walking towards the bathroom to take a shower to get things off my mind.
.
.
.
i felt more at ease after that, my phone began to rang as i saw it was crimp sighing i picked up the phone.. "hello?" i calmly say, "ah veneer so sorry for the late income but you do have a interview tomorrow." "oh? was it newly planned??" i don't remember anything about this. "yes sorry it was high in demand after recent events.." "ah okay." i paused for a minute to think.,. "what time?" "around 2;30 it should only last about 30-20 minutes.." "okay it doesnt sound bad.. thank you." and with that i hanged up and fell into my bed, screaming into my pillow, "I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO INTERVIEWS?!?! I BARELY TALKED IN THE LAST ONE." a bit frustrated, going back on insta to scroll.. i should post about the interview... i took a quick picture of my poster next to me, nothing special just linkin park speaking of them I LOVE THEMM!!! ok focus.. i put the caption as something like 'tmr! 2:30 pm interview hope to see you all there! ^0^'  yes i use silly emoticons I CANT HELP MYSELF THERE CUTE TO USE!! always makes dry messages better. and that being said its almost... 1 AM. WHAT. i quickly throw off my shirt and put on some pj pants and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[497 WORDS!! I AM REALLY EXITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!! -m1k3]